🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

2012 Albums Worth Listening To

Really can't recommend 'My Head There's an Animal' by Of Monsters and Men (I think it was released earlier in the year-- but in the UK it was only released last week). Really lovely.

Agreed!

Found it on Spotify a couple of days ago and it's on constant rotation. Current fav band. :)

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed!

Found it on Spotify a couple of days ago and it's on constant rotation. Current fav band. :)

Yeah; they're fantastic live too.

Wait Nat, you think it's lovely but you wouldn't recommend it? I'm confused.

I meant I can't recommend it enough. :laugh3: Typical I miss out the key part of the sentence :rolleyes:

^^ I wanted to get "Dead in the Boot," but it's a B-sides compilation of stuff I already have (thanks to you :heart:), there's nothing new on it that I'm aware of, and the people on the Elbow forum said it was the same recordings as on the singles, so it's not remastered. Is there any real benefit to getting it that I'm missing?

^ I just heard about that Stars album the other day. I'm definitely taking a listen to that. I think I'll hold of on Grizzly Bear, though, until the actual release.

^^ I wanted to get "Dead in the Boot," but it's a B-sides compilation of stuff I already have (thanks to you :heart:), there's nothing new on it that I'm aware of, and the people on the Elbow forum said it was the same recordings as on the singles, so it's not remastered. Is there any real benefit to getting it that I'm missing?

^ I just heard about that Stars album the other day. I'm definitely taking a listen to that. I think I'll hold of on Grizzly Bear, though, until the actual release.

I really enjoyed the continuity and the overall atmosphere. I've only listened to it on Spotify, but I'll buy it if I see it :)

^ Isn't that technically a 2011 album, though, seeing as that's when it was released in their native Iceland?

I don't know... It's a 2012 for the rest of the world though so (it's not like a few weeks delay, it's months which is something I don't know how to deal with :()