✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Albums Worth Listening To

the_gloaming09

Plants and Animals - End Of That

Heard "Lightshow" on the radio and really liked it so I downloaded the album.. Haven't gotten around to listening to it, but it sounds promising.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhJvSw99G1E]Plants and Animals - Lightshow (Official video) - YouTube[/ame]

Second 2012 album that I've (almost) listened to :P First was the Grimes album.. Haha, that one was good.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard about it on Popjustice - is it as good as Cinderella's Eyes?

If so, I may give it a listen :)

i havent even heard cinderella's eyes :megafail: (only heard the lead single iirc)

but yeah, dancy pop with great tunes and all. her voice and delivery is p special though (it's charming imo)

i havent even heard cinderella's eyes :megafail: (only heard the lead single iirc)

but yeah, dancy pop with great tunes and all. her voice and delivery is p special though (it's charming imo)

:(

You're missing out! My favorite 2011 pop album :heart:

Btw I'm going through Electra Heart right now and I'm liking it. Solid album so far.

new Japandroids is just as amazing as expected. dunno what you're on parrotdies

It's ok. Not the worst album (that probably goes to Best Coast's The Only Place at the moment) but it's not great either.

Celebration Rock's not much different from their previous material and I find that a tad bit disappointing. It's inevitable to compare the second release to the debut and I just feel the first album was more raw and dynamic.

I have warmed to the album after a couple more listens but I don't think this is a record I will revisit much.

It's ok. Not the worst album (that probably goes to Best Coast's The Only Place at the moment) but it's not great either.

Celebration Rock's not much different from their previous material and I find that a tad bit disappointing. It's inevitable to compare the second release to the debut and I just feel the first album was more raw and dynamic.

I have warmed to the album after a couple more listens but I don't think this is a record I will revisit much.

I love Japandroids because they're Japandroids, if they did anything different from the garage/anthem/stadium/amazing rock I probably wouldn't like it. It's not for everyone though :\

btw, new shackleton box set is out there already. artwork looks incredible

it contains: new shackleton album 'music for the quiet hour' and 3 new EPs (called drawbar organ eps)

wish i had the money

so, this is p impressive, perfect late night listening kind of stuff

dunno if i like this more than the three eps from 2009 but's it's close