🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
IsuruKusumal

Hello ! Moses is the song what hooked me up to Coldplay !!

Hi Coldplayers!

Just wanna say that Moses is the song what hooked me up to Coldplay. Yes, Its the first song I've heard of coldplay and it hooked me for life. Why isn't there a studio version for it? let alone its not on any official albums .

confused :confused:

Welcome! :D

I love Moses :awesome: Well, it's just one of these songs that didn't make it to the album for some reason. I know Chris wrote it for Gwyneth. Maybe it was composed too late to figure on the album? right after the release ? Well, at least there's the Live 2003 (so not a real album, but it's an official release). :D

Welcome :)

Moses was written after A Rush Of Blood To The Head, but it was intended to be released on X&Y. Like a lot of songs from that era (Ladder to the Sun, Solid Ground, Your World Turned Upside Down...) It was played live but never made it to the album :\

I guess the band went and re-thought what they wanted the next album to be like, and for some reason they decided that they didn't want those songs anymore.

But as Coeurli said, at least we have the Live 2003 version to enjoy :D

Thanks

Hi,

But I think Moses was one of their underrated songs. :cry:

Anyone know where can i find a better version of moses? than live 2003

It's the only version of Moses I've ever heard/watched :uhoh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCuqsbW2yE]Early version of Moses by Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy :nice:

^Oh, yeah, except this one, I heard it a few days ago :lol: (yes, I have a short memory :shame: )

Welcome! :D I absolutely loveee Moses ! It amazing! <333 I think the song that got me hooked to Coldplay was The Scientist

hello there! welcome to coldplaying! :) yes, I think chris was originally going to sing "green eyes" but it was about a previous girlfriend or lover, and gwyneth asked him to sing "moses" live instead. :)