ūü™źCHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUMūü™ź

Easiest Coldplay song on guitar...?

I've only just begun to play and of course want to play something Coldplay! Anyone want to suggest a song for me to learn that is like, really easy for a noob?

If you want to post a link to a tutorial too, you can if you want. If you just tell me the song, that's fine as well. I'll search out a tutorial :cool:

Thanks.

I've only just begun to play and of course want to play something Coldplay! Anyone want to suggest a song for me to learn that is like, really easy for a noob?

If you want to post a link to a tutorial too, you can if you want. If you just tell me the song, that's fine as well. I'll search out a tutorial :cool:

Thanks.

Green eyes is simple enough.

you either need a partial capo or a barré for green eyes

clocks is actually quite easy

it's a D, Am and Em (to get it right with the song; capo on first fret)

Lovers in japan had some really easy chords too, but is less fun to play (G, D and C for the most time)

the verses of a rush of blood to head (Am, C, Em, Am) the chorus is not that easy...

but with a capo you can play a lot that are easy one's, like viva la vida... but coldplay is almost easy to play :P

Most coldplay songs are easy....

Green eyes

Clocks (lol my hand missed the l the first time :P)

viva la vida

uhh

well all the coldplay songs are pretty easy on guitar. but clocks is really easy!

well all the coldplay songs are pretty easy on guitar. but clocks is really easy!

except for Jonny's arpeggios at the end. Most are cheap and just play the 4 note bits, but live he moves up and down eight with odd shapes.

Yellow's easy to play too. First song I ever learned on guitar, Yellow and Animals. Then again my music teacher has called me a "Musical prodigy :\" several times. It might be because It took me an hour to pick up a guitar for the first time, figure out how to tune it, and learn how to learn those 2 songs extremely fluently. I feel arrogant saying that, though .