🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Tash

[13-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Melbourne, Australia

Yay! :D This is gonna be the best Coldplayer party ever. Just sayin.

Now I am a little concerned about getting barrier. I NEED to be at the front, but I've never been to Etihad Stadium for a show. On my ticket it says Gate 9. Does everybody get in through that gate, or are there several? My concern is that if there are several different gates, and we line up all day but another gate gets let in first, we won't get to the barrier. Has anyone been there before or does anyone have different gates on their tickets? I need to get this sorted now so I don't have to panic for the next 5 and a half months :laugh3:

My ticket is also Gate 9... I think there will most likely be a max of 2 gates for each GA section (so 2 for Arena A & 2 for Arena B etc). Chill out & tell yourself you will get to the barrier... I think you'll be fine! ;-)

I'm Mel, nice to meet you April. :-)

My ticket is also Gate 9... I think there will most likely be a max of 2 gates for each GA section (so 2 for Arena A & 2 for Arena B etc). Chill out & tell yourself you will get to the barrier... I think you'll be fine! ;-)

I'm Mel, nice to meet you April. :-)

Ok, thanks for that! :D I'm pretty determined to get there and I'm more than happy to push people out of the way to get it. I'm excited to meet all you guys, I've never met another Coldplayer before :P

Ok, thanks for that! :D I'm pretty determined to get there and I'm more than happy to push people out of the way to get it. I'm excited to meet all you guys, I've never met another Coldplayer before :P

Hopefully no Coldplayer will be harmed in the making of the first row against the barrier at Etihad Stadium.

And as far as Coldplayers go, we're always an interesting bunch! ;-)

Hopefully no Coldplayer will be harmed in the making of the first row against the barrier at Etihad Stadium.

And as far as Coldplayers go, we're always an interesting bunch! ;-)

I'll attempt not to injure any Coldplayers. The general public are not safe though. If you get in front of me, WATCH OUT :whip:

I'll work half a day and then line up from 2pm... I lined up for u2 at 3pm and still got 2nd row last year. It's all about the sprint to the barrier haha

I love that there are actually other people out there who have absolutely no qualms about giving up their whole day to line up. I am so there. I feel like the Melbourne show is going to go off, and I can't wait. :D

I'll work half a day and then line up from 2pm... I lined up for u2 at 3pm and still got 2nd row last year. It's all about the sprint to the barrier haha

Excellent. Don't you worry, I'll be sprinting to that barrier as fast as my little legs can carry me :escaping:

I love that there are actually other people out there who have absolutely no qualms about giving up their whole day to line up. I am so there. I feel like the Melbourne show is going to go off, and I can't wait. :D

Hell yes! If I have to miss uni or work I DON'T CARE :D :D :D I reckon it's gonna be amazing. First show of the Aussie tour, it's gonna rock :dance:

Got reserved seats, bought them they moment they went on presale (monday or tuesday, cant remember which) while out on the jobs doing some plumbing stuff - hard work can wait ;)

^ A few of us are lining up outside gate 9 from 7am if you want to join us there for part of the day. We'll be eating lollies, and listening to awesome music, and generally having a good ol' time :D A Melbournian Coldplayer party, it's gonna be awesome! :awesome:

^ A few of us are lining up outside gate 9 from 7am if you want to join us there for part of the day. We'll be eating lollies, and listening to awesome music, and generally having a good ol' time :D A Melbournian Coldplayer party, it's gonna be awesome! :awesome:

Sugar rush & adrenaline rush = Awesome! Lets just hope that Melbourne decides to keep the rain away. *crosses fingers*

Here are a couple of photos of the Coldplay promo around Melbourne... including the Coldplay Tram! (Oh I know you're excited! :P)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

x

Mel

photo2.jpg

A Coldplay tram, nice!

Here are a couple of photos of the Coldplay promo around Melbourne... including the Coldplay Tram! (Oh I know you're excited! :P)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

x

Mel

OHMYGOD A COLDPLAY TRAM. I NEED IT :freak:

Has it actually sold out here?

I just tried to see what kinds of tickets are available and I couldn't get any for standing, A or B, and the best seating I could get was on level 3 in row M. And it's been less than a week, so hopefully that means they might just announce that second show :)

Coldplay to announce more tickets?

may13-coldplay.jpg

Coldplay are coming to New Zealand in November

Tickets to Coldplay's tour of New Zealand and Australia went on sale to an overwhelming response.

With just a handful of tickets now remaining in Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Coldplay’s international production manager flew into New Zealand and Australia last week to visit every show city.

The venues and their respective seating arrangements were assessed to establish where more tickets could be made available for fans who had missed out.

Coldplay's management team in the UK have since said there will be more tickets to release for sale, the exact numbers are still to be determined.

Ticket-buyers have been warned to not purchase tickets from unauthorised resellers.

They have been urged to be patient, as there will be a number of legitimate tickets released in the coming weeks.

Coldplay will be supported by The Temper Trap and The Pierces.

link

anyone going to the melbourne concert? :)

hi! anyone going to the melbourne concert in november?? im looking for a friend to go with me to the venue super early.. :) im hoping to meet the boys!!!

actually im still not sure in which forum i should ask this kind of question :( im a newbie :)

if anyone is interested in going to wait for them with me, please let me know! :D

hi! anyone going to the melbourne concert in november?? im looking for a friend to go with me to the venue super early.. :) im hoping to meet the boys!!!

actually im still not sure in which forum i should ask this kind of question :( im a newbie :)

if anyone is interested in going to wait for them with me, please let me know! :D

Oh hell yeah! :D I'll be there! I sent you a message about it.

In other news, IT'S 124 DAYS UNTIL COLDPLAY GUYS :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh hell yeah! :D I'll be there! I sent you a message about it.

In other news, IT'S 124 DAYS UNTIL COLDPLAY GUYS :dance: :dance: :dance:

so so so so excited!!!! we're going to be the best crowd ever!!! :dance::dance::dance:

NEW UPDATE: it's 116 days until Melbourne!!

:vuvuzela:

Have the desktop countdown going as we speak!