✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

Dubstep is a very fine line. Especially for a band that you would never think of doing dubstep. I don't think listening to madeon means that they are going to do dubstep, but the more I think about it, the more I feel this would wreck Coldplay.

I don't know if anything can really wreck Coldplay. Unless Coldplay just started writing pure utter billboard shit and featured Nicki Minaj on two of their songs, I don't think they will lose much of their fan base. Simply due to the fact they have made so many quality albums, people love them for that. At worst, the critics will slay the album. At best, the dub step will be innovative and will mix in with, what I hope to be, a very dark and emotional album. Of course I'm probably just dreaming :p

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

link[/url]), I wonder if we can hear anything like this back on LP6.

So judging by that first one, they want to ver into Post Pop?

But the rap and dub step can burn in hell. Don't become crappers coldplay.

So judging by that first one, they want to ver into Post Pop?

But the rap and dub step can burn in hell. Don't become crappers coldplay.

Yeah I don't see how Future relates to anything Coldplay is doing. But I think they can learn some cool new sounds from Madeon.

Yep I totally agree. muse are awesome. So is the 2nd law. people shouldn't

be angry about them using dub step. muse introduced it into the right album and the right song!

GO MUSE!!!!!

muse.jpg

Listen it was a very intriguing concept, but when it comes right down to it, it just sounded very out of character and lack luster.

^ That's your opinion, I think it sounds great.

But anyway, this thread is about Coldplay's next LP, not about Muse.

Agreed. I personally think T2L was a big improvement over The Resistance, but we are here to discuss Coldplay's LP6, not Muse's. :nod:

I wonder if Chris tweeting about those songs means that he is indeed listening to that stuff for inspiration for LP6... I can't really imagine Coldplay doing anything similar to any of that stuff :stunned:

Yep I totally agree. muse are awesome. So is the 2nd law. people shouldn't

be angry about them using dub step. muse introduced it into the right album and the right song!

GO MUSE!!!!!

[big picture of album cover irrelevant to album themes that I don't want to quote because it's big, it'll piss people off who don't want to talk about Muse, and hey, we can read the word "Muse" without whopping great reminders of who they are]

I can never tell if you're trolling or not.

wtf :laugh3:

MorningGlory, she said 'Goop-step' which is probably a reference to being heavily influenced by Gwyneth, à la Y. Ono - like UdaPruda said :D Goop influenced and all

Mark, you said right there what I was wondering as well.

Is there allready any news? Because I have no idea what they're doing right now:) Are they allready in the studio again? :) because I thought they were far from LP6 but the Oracle confused me with "You can see from this that the band have always had 2-3 years between albums so however long this "break" is, I can't see it being any longer. It's not a break per se as much as being off the radar." And Chris asking Jonny (or was it will?) if he could allready give a hint (and obviously getting a no :P)

Hope it won't take much longer! :)

The earliest significant news we got from MX was around January (?) of the release year, 2011.

I think Chris said something along the lines of "its about love, addiction, and working with people you don't like." There was also word from the band that it would ne acoustic (or was that just a rumor?)

Regardless, if LP6 has a similar timeline/ release date, you shouldn't expect any news coming out until early 2014.