Fix You organ sound

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is from the korg triton vst, the same used by coldplay yes... just give me a few days

Here is my cover of FIX YOU, mates! Done with Korg Triton and Korg WAVESTATION; both VST Enjoy it!     COLDPLAY - FIX YOU_2.mp4

I assume mixcraft should work. If you get the VST or actual rack you can use the settings I have posted and it sounds perfectly recreated. But to use them you have to make lesson on Another’s Arms on

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Can you upload the samples?? Thanks in advance :D

I have samples from an old logic file that I can upload. Don’t think I could properly sample the triton rack though. I’m not exactly the best with this stuff lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have samples from an old logic file that I can upload. Don’t think I could properly sample the triton rack though. I’m not exactly the best with this stuff lol

You can ask GABRY1090 how to do that. In this case it would be easier for you to sample that sound, because is the original one, and not a MELODYNE DNA extraction. ( with all respect to the people who did that tremendous job ).

CHEERS!

You can ask GABRY1090 how to do that. In this case it would be easier for you to sample that sound, because is the original one, and not a MELODYNE DNA extraction. ( with all respect to the people who did that tremendous job ).

CHEERS!

I have the triton rack so don’t need the samples. If I knew how to sample it I would but don’t know how. But the logic file is a good alternative

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...