📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Secret Santa 2012

I really hope my Santa will post here or let me know somehow, because it was... Quite a package! :confused: The postal employee had to invent all sorts of strategies to make (hopefully :\) sure it arrives! :P

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks you so much Nancy!!! :hug:

I got a nice guitar card, many Guy pictures :awesome: I will certainly hang the pictures on my wall :nod: little stars, christmas napkins, butterflies sticker, a beautiful christmas stocking, and a gift for my grandmother :heart:. That is sooo sweet, really! I didn't open it, I will give her at Christmas. I will let you know her reaction : ) Seriously, I can't express how much I'm happy that you thought to give a present for grandmother. It's mean a lot to me! Thanks you so much!!!

12120411151499595.jpg

121204111633343990.jpg

121204111719107770.jpg

12120411175619752.jpg

121204111829915292.jpg

I've received today a wonderful package and a card from Australia ! :)

487063_4199716480313_1333194880_n.jpg

312709_4199717040327_517731088_n.jpg

530488_4199716920324_1356703182_n.jpg

dsc01179copie.jpg

My gifts : a kangaroo pin, a bookmark with koalas, australian flag stickers, a key ring with a kangaroo a coldplayic picture, a little butterfly and confetti.

Thank you so much April (viva-la-coldplay)!

Your gifts are lovely. Thank you for that and for the MX confetti because I've only managed to get one so far.

I got my package today :awesome: :wacky:

thank you Diana, never thought you were it since we are all sending something to each other

DSCN2102.jpg

DSCN2103.jpg

DSCN2106.jpg

DSCN2105.jpg

DSCN2104.jpg

I'm a good barkeeper :blush:

[/color]

YAY! YOU GOT IT!!!! :D!!!

And I do not think you found the little surprise inside the Journal :sneaky: Hint: it is in the back! :) hope you like those too!

Have a Happy Christmas, Celien! :D

My Secret Santa match just received my card. There is no better way to start your day than to receive a message from your match that your card arrived. Her happines brightens my day, so GREAT! Hope i'll receive my card soon, Cant Wait!

Secret Santa is such a great idea.

Thanks Coldplaying.com

YAY! YOU GOT IT!!!! :D!!!

And I do not think you found the little surprise inside the Journal :sneaky: Hint: it is in the back! :) hope you like those too!

Have a Happy Christmas, Celien! :D

you mean those sticker thingies?

they're really cute :wacky: just forgot to take a pic of them :P

wish you the same Diana :hug:

I received my package today ! Yay ! Thank you so much MilFeuille30 !!

I got a really cute bracelet, a Christmas ornament (as I don't have a Christmas tree I hanged it on my window) and my favorite : a supercute keychain which is a very small VlV jacket handmade.

Thank you so much !!

I received my package today ! Yay ! Thank you so much MilFeuille30 !!

I got a really cute bracelet, a Christmas ornament (as I don't have a Christmas tree I hanged it on my window) and my favorite : a supercute keychain which is a very small VlV jacket handmade.

Thank you so much !!

Cool! It arrived earlier than I expected (which I expected to be on Dec. 21 xD) :D btw, I separately sent my letter so please still check your mailbox for it :lol: (I estimated that it will arrive on Dec. 10 or 11) I'm really ,really glad you liked it :D:D the bracelet was from my niece and the Christmas ornament is called a "parol". :)

So I got something in the mail todayyy :awesome:

Got a sweet little package from JillyBlue!

P3040009.jpg

AHH I was so excited when I saw this COLDPLAYING SECRET SANTA at the top left! :dance: And look at this cute little Santa sticker sldjasdjk

P3040028.jpg

Now, so many amazing things:

P3040031.jpg

JILLY HOW THE HECK DID YOU KNOW THAT I COLLECT DREAMCATCHERS :freak: Holy damn, that thing is so freaking cute, it dangles above my bed now :wacky:

And that card is sacred, with Chris Martin related ink on it! :lol:

Inside the letter was this:

P3040041.jpg

And I almost didn't see the Coldplay picture on it, BAD ME :whip:

P3040045.jpg

And inside this card was this heartwarming message :wacky: :

P3040046.jpg

Thank you dear for loving my fucked up sense of humor, that makes me so very happey :cheesy::heart:

P3040048.jpg

JILLY YOU AWESOME PERSON YOU

DannySteveBromance1_animated.jpg

thank you so much for that sweet card and this nice Christmas dreamcatcher, you rock! :kiss::heart: