⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
Tash

Secret Santa 2012

A lot of you guys still waiting for the card?

I haven't heard from my Secret Santa yet, but there is still time.

sent mine like 2 weeks ago... whoever gets it.... hope you like it :wink3:

but otherwise...still waiting...

I sent my cart 3 Weeks ago , I really hope that the cart find his way , and I'm still waiting , I hope every body get his cart one time !

Hi, everyone! I received my gift yesterday from lovely CPRani! I was so excited that I received it I can't express how I felt! I had bad days lately and all the trouble went away when I saw the envelop addressed to me. Thank you again Rania! You made my day! Santa, thank you to you too for making this possible! :) Here are some photos of the gift:

img0773qe.jpg

img0776ws.jpg

img0777jt.jpg

img0779ol.jpg

awww, i'm so glad you got it :D!! enjoy the coaster, haha! :)

yes, I am.

I sent my package like 3 weeks ago and I don't know if it's arrived.

^^12/3 = 3rd December. In American English, month can be placed before the date. A bit confusing if in your written language it's the other way round :dizzy2:

^^12/3 = 3rd December. In American English, month can be placed before the date. A bit confusing if in your written language it's the other way round :dizzy2:

It is, makes more logical sense going in DMY order.

I'm still waiting. Ellen received my package as few weeks ago. I was surprised how quickly she got it! I shipped on Monday and she received on Friday!

I'm still waiting but the thing that bothers me is that my match haven't received it yet... or at least I don't know that she have. I hope I'll find out soon :)

I am sort of waiting. I will not be back to the states till the fifth of January, and will not be able to check my box till two days later... :/

Even though it wouldn't be a secret, I could send something for those who doesn't revieve any card. I really wouldn't mind, and I would hate not getting anything.

But there is still time. :nice: Last year, I got mine after christmas, but it still made it.

Today,I received a wonderful card and chocolates and confetti from Imke, sent from Germany. Thank you so much! The chocolates are delicious :)

a6e9eju5.jpg

I'm still waiting too... but my match should have received it yesterday. He/She hasn't posted it arrived, so I don't know if the post officer was right xD

Waiting for mine as well, my match will get my card this week i guess, at least the post man told me it would arrive on its destination before christmas for sure :|

Guest LiquidSky

I've sent my card two days ago. Hopefully, it'll get there on time. Also, I have received my card. I haven't opened it yet as I'm waiting until Christmas.. I want to open it though

Can I ask Santa if my card has been sent? :nice:

Not that I know, I haven't received a PM about it yet.