✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2013 Albums Worth Listening To

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it's not out yet, but I can already tell you that Kodaline's first album, In a perfect world, will be worth listening to :nod:

Your timing on this is impeccable. I decided to check Kodaline out just yesterday. I quite like them. :wacko:

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience

Argh. I didn't like this. :(

it's amazing!

I'm not too fond of it either. I love the orchestral vibes that Justin is going for, but

the album isn't as fantastic as I thought it would be. Suit & Tie is fantastic, Pusher Love Girl is pretty good and Mirrors is great, but those are the only tracks I would constantly listen to. There should have been more songs with the same tempo as Suit & Tie or faster. That way, the whole album would sound like a mix of upbeat and slow, instead of just slow excluding S&T. Either way, the album is decent and purchase-worthy. I pre-ordered the vinyl version of the album (which just notified me that it was just shipped today, so I might have it on, before or after the album drops)

and I plan on buying the Target special edition CD with the two unreleased bonus tracks.