✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2013 Albums Worth Listening To

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Koze - Amygdala

is damn good

I heard a cut of this via the All Songs Considered podcast the other day. I liked it. Having said that, they also played a Bonobo cut which I enjoyed MUCH more , so I'm probably gonna delve headfirst into Bonobo, then dive into DJ Koze. (I hadn't heard anything of either before this particular podcast, so it's good that I'm learning about new music from a source other than this forum.)

James Blake - Overgrown

Um. Yes.

Really, I just got through listening to it. UGH HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED AND EVERYTHING. :dazzled:

Is Arcade Fire releasing an album this year or next year?

Their record company confirmed that they will release their fourth album this year :)

Yes, this makes me quite happy. 2013 sounds like it's gonna be AWESOME. :cheesy:

Charli XCX - True Romance

I've been debating about whether to give this a go or not. I think I might. I get the feeling she has the whole Natalia Kills vibe about her or something.

Download Jai Paul's Self-Titled Debut Album

Well this is awesome: As The Fader reports, Jai Paul, the man behind "BTSTU", just released his debut self-titled album on Bandcamp. YES. It's 16 tracks long, and although they're all untitled, track nine is "Jasmine". Update: Track 16 is "BTSTU", and track seven is a cover of Jennifer Paige's "Crush".

http://pitchfork.com/news/50320-download-jai-pauls-self-titled-debut-album/

• 2 weeks later...

MONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMANIAMONOMONOMA