2013 Albums Worth Listening To

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon Hopkins - Immunity

By far his best, better than Insides.

http://www.npr.org/2013/05/26/186457281/first-listen-jon-hopkins-immunity

I haven't heard this album yet, but I've heard the single, and from what I can tell, this is the danciest of his work. Would you say that vibe fits the whole record?

On a different note to the readers of this thread, if you haven't listened to the new Daft Punk yet, DO IT NOW. It's awesome.

I haven't heard this album yet, but I've heard the single, and from what I can tell, this is the danciest of his work. Would you say that vibe fits the whole record?

On a different note to the readers of this thread, if you haven't listened to the new Daft Punk yet, DO IT NOW. It's awesome.

Maybe not the whole, but the most of the album for sure. There are few quieter numbers too.

I started to really enjoy Random Access Memories too. And you, if you haven't listened to Immunity, DO IT NOW. It's awesome. ;)

I would agree with danciest. The first half is quite upbeat, then it simmers down a bit.

Beady Eye - BE

For those that can get past their personal distaste for Liam then this album has a lot going for it.

Can I get past my personal distaste for Liam's personality? Sure. Can I get past my personal distaste for Liam's voice? Nope, not at all. Sorry, no can do.

Can I get past my personal distaste for Liam's personality? Sure. Can I get past my personal distaste for Liam's voice? Nope, not at all. Sorry, no can do.
Same here :(

and yes to These New Puritans, I can listen to the eternal organ for eternal :lol: