🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Atlas release delayed until 6th September (8th Sept UK)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want it to come out as much as the rest of you , but would we want it released before its really ready?

to quote the great shirley mclaine from Terms of Endearment,

"impatient boys miss desert"

I want it to come out as much as the rest of you , but would we want it released before its really ready?

to quote the great shirley mclaine from Terms of Endearment,

"impatient boys miss dessert"

Damn, I never thought about that quote. :P

I WANT DESSERT!

I personally think that the reason the song is coming out in the U.S. and other countries first is because the Hunger Games is mainly a US movie/franchise that went global. Since its American-made and not UK-made, the US gets it first. I have no idea why everyone except the UK gets it first, though. Especially with a 2-day delay.

I personally think that the reason the song is coming out in the U.S. and other countries first is because the Hunger Games is mainly a US movie/franchise that went global. Since its American-made and not UK-made, the US gets it first. I have no idea why everyone except the UK gets it first, though. Especially with a 2-day delay.

I doubt that's the reason because the UK is the only country that has the delay, the WORLD RED CARPET PREMIERE of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be in London this year and the film is released a day early in the UK.

The delay is probably just a marketing tactic so the song charts better, I guess. Only thing is there wasn't a delay back when the release was August 26, so strange.