🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Secret Santa 2013

Wow is it already that time of year? This tradition is just wonderful and I look forward to it EVERY year! Coldplayers are also amongst the most creative card writers I´ve seen, so receiving that greeting is always an highlight of my christmas and I enjoy sending special cards to others as well, so I say BRING IT ON! :)

As for my preference, I can send anywhere in the world as our postal system is made in such a way that the cost difference between one continent or another is really minimal.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, of course. May I make one suggestion that the ones disappointed last year are given a person often posting on coldplaying.com so that they should be sure to receive anything this year. I remember seeing one post that that person had been unlucky both last year and the year before that.

May I make one suggestion that the ones disappointed last year are given a person often posting on coldplaying.com so that they should be sure to receive anything this year. I remember seeing one post that that person had been unlucky both last year and the year before that.

That isn't a guarantee. Last year there were people that can be considered Coldplaying regulars that never got back to me after signing up. And there were loads of people with barely any posts that kept me updated and sent amazing cards and packages. But I will definitely keep it in mind : )

Last year's Secret Santa was so exciting for me, I'm defenitaly taking part in it this year too! :)

I think the idea with match preference is great, It's easier (and cheaper) for me to send something to people in Europe! :)