🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Mixtape Exchange #16 [Mixtapes due 25/11]

Hmmm. Interesting.

For the person making my tape, my Last.fm page is a little unreliable, since I haven't really used it much over the past two years, so instead, I'm going to link you to my Tastebuds profile.

Click here.

After you get there, click on the button that says "Tastes" on the left. There you will find what you need. :nice:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my last fm is in my sig - just click the button that says "last.fm." Some of my iTunes scrobbles don't show up once in a while, but I've basically listened to everything in my iTunes at least once, so...

since i don't use last fm or other things, my favourite genres are alternative rock, trip hop, sperimental, progressive rock, progressive metal, electronic, downtempo, I absolutely hate hip hop, rap, metal with singers who uses scremo and things like that, R&B and stupid and pointless music in general.

oh nononono i didn't mean that, i meant rap, r&b AND pointless music, oh god

it's cool and i think that the mixtapes are great in introducing people to genres they maybe haven't heard before or have been put off by in the past.

I had to close my last.fm because it is not possible to listen to the music here... :(

I just started listening to the vaccines, and they go pretty well with the kind of music that i listen to. Other new bands for me are the sounds, and dirty pretty things. I really like the indie rock, but i listen to basically anything :) except the "mainstream pop" though (HAAAATE lady gaga, perry, that sort of thing) Just put whatever you like in there. You can also check the previous mixtapes I have made, my music taste has not changed drastically in the last 5 years :)