🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
oldmuckers

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

from Target ?

look big :D lol

Nope. German "Media Markt". Normal size i guess. Maybe it looks bigger on the picture.

Sent via Tapatalk

Nope. German "Media Markt". Normal size i guess. Maybe it looks bigger on the picture.

Sent via Tapatalk

Deluxe edition ?

Deluxe edition ?

Deluxe Edition is Target only. Since i'm not in the US and we don't have Target in Germany, nope.

I think it has a bit too much bass though

...the furniture shouldn't be vibrating!!

So 'Ghost Story' (the song) is pretty amazing. It resembles a mix beteen 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' and 'Prospekt's March'.

Ghost Stories release in Thailand will come with GS pins. :dance:

10380286_694086863980864_1715399752775045925_n.jpg

I cannot wait for this. Finally our country got something special.

Ghost Stories release in Thailand will come with GS pins. :dance:

10380286_694086863980864_1715399752775045925_n.jpg

I cannot wait for this. Finally our country got something special.

Ahh, those pins! I've already ordered them :D

Ahh, those pins! I've already ordered them :D

Hopefully those pins will make their way onto ebay without having to buy another cd!

Hopefully those pins will make their way onto ebay without having to buy another cd!

They're on the official merchandise site :) £2.50 +£3 shipping for the UK. I ordered them about 2 weeks ago, still haven't arrived :/

They're on the official merchandise site :) £2.50 +£3 shipping for the UK. I ordered them about 2 weeks ago, still haven't arrived :/

Cool. :)

coldplay_gs_release.gif

just stole this from the recent Coldplay messenger.

Grabbed a little something from a local record store on my way home from work :) I hope that many of you have had the opportunity to purchase the album today.

hugezy9y.jpg

Grabbed a little something from a local record store on my way home from work :) I hope that many of you have had the opportunity to purchase the album today.

hugezy9y.jpg

This is STUNNING!

hugezy9y.jpg

Holy crab. That is awesome. Just wow.

I love how beautiful it looks:

8y7adama.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

Ghost Stories is soon on Spotify:

bfu5d.png

33jjuj7.png

hugezy9y.jpg

That looks amazing! The only thing in the world that could make it look even better is a Safety EP in the top left corner :D

hugezy9y.jpg

that looks very nice *__*

Ghost Stories is soon on Spotify:

bfu5d.png

33jjuj7.png

This is what it was written on there

e5azu9er.jpg *hopefully soon*

Hello Guys!

I’m sorry for bothering you, but I’m participating on a contest to win a vinyl of Ghost Stories and I’m currently losing :( If you could like my comment (it’s the second one), I would be very grateful! Thank you so much :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

hugezy9y.jpg

I went in yesterday to an independent record store nearby and wollah - there it was! Picked up Suede's Coming Up for £2 as well.

Hello Guys!

I’m sorry for bothering you, but I’m participating on a contest to win a vinyl of Ghost Stories and I’m currently losing :( If you could like my comment (it’s the second one), I would be very grateful! Thank you so much :)

Good luck Joana!

hugezy9y.jpg

where did you manage to get an atlas cd? and what is that in between the two talks? to the left and up from the all purple hardest part

That looks amazing! The only thing in the world that could make it look even better is a Safety EP in the top left corner :D

Thank you. I would love to have Safety there, I mean who wouldn't? I think it's the best EP they've ever made.

I'm missing a few releases like X&Y (Australian Tour Edition), Brothers and Sisters (US Release), Yellow (Brazil Release) etc. The only problem is that I don't have enough space for the cds I already own :D

where did you manage to get an atlas cd? and what is that in between the two talks? to the left and up from the all purple hardest part

Bought Atlas on eBay last year, soon after the song was released. I don't know how many cds were made, or if they've gotten cheaper. Mine cost a lot because it was one of the first ones sold there and therefore the auction had many bidders.

You mean the almost black cd between the two white ones? It's the interview cd for X&Y.