🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Oceans

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite angry that Jonny's guitar parts are 0% present on the album version. :( :( :(

It doesn't fit as a whole album. But as a single track/live performance Jonny's guitar is a must!

But it takes time for me to understand that after a gazilion times of hearing Ghost Stories back-to-back. Pretty much Chris's voice was intended to be gritty and there's no need for guitar playing moments, just a wet-styled and a simple acoustic playing song would suffice.

Guest kmm1482

The NBC Coldplay concert version of Oceans just NEEDS to be the official video if it ever becomes a single

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The closest that Coldplay has come to sounding like Radiohead.

fuck radiohead and everything that has to do with Radiohead. Everyday they dream of becoming like Coldplay, yet they'll never become

fuck radiohead and everything that has to do with Radiohead. Everyday they dream of becoming like Coldplay, yet they'll never become

Should I feel stupid for considering that this might not be a troll?

They will never reach Coldplays level.

I like Coldplay more, but Coldplay wouldn't exist without Radiohead. Coldplay just take what radiohead have done and make it better. (To my liking)

Radiohead are obviously more talented and musically intelligent.

when i listen this song, come to my mind songs like: Careful where you stand, For You, I Bloom Blaum, Spies, We never change and many song of that time. And also, i think sounds like "Go Slowly" by Radiohead.

Could anyone tell me where this ([video=youtube;mVklayMjO9o]

) was recorded and if there's a full recording of this gig available somewhere? Sounds absolutely wonderful! Cheers
  • 1 month later...