🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

Chris Martin will be a Key Advisor on the US Voice this season (31 March/1 April/7 April)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to post this here:

from tumblr:

- Chris revealed why he went on the Voice: he addressed that, yeah, he had problems with shows like it but when they invited him on he went and realized how nice it is, and how amazing it is to give advice to people who are in the the same position to how he was, that it was inspiring and it changed his view

link.

I'm satisfied with this explanation. So both theories apply: a combination of promotion via NBC and Chris wanting to help people, eventually. Glad to hear he's still the same person and did struggle with his decision.

The only one being passive aggressive here is you. Your post didn't add anything to the conversation and is an attack to me. And that doesn't amuse me.

If you didn't overreact, then my post wasn't directed to you. But looks like it got you bothered, I must've hit a nerve.

WOW once again, you guys are doing the most out of nothing

[...]

You guys are doing the absolute most.

[..] This isn't a big deal at all. Stop overreacting.

Funny how disagreeing with some people on this forum is seen as "passive aggressiveness"

okay

Have to post this here:

I'm satisfied with this explanation. So both theories apply: a combination of promotion via NBC and Chris wanting to help people, eventually. Glad to hear he's still the same person and did struggle with his decision.

Totally agree with you! It's about his passion for music, wanting to help new artists, and promote GS. Let's wait till we watch the episodes! Maybe we will change our opinion.

Completely hypocritical but after seeing that clip, I am looking forward to watching the show. I'd love to see Chris in a context where he has to take charge instead of putting himself below everyone else. So far it looks like he manages just fine.

Would he have any influence on song choice or is it all going to be Lady Gaga?