⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
Tash

Ghost Story

I think it's my favourite from the album.

This song is the best song of the album ....All your Friends is so good too! WHY !! OHHH WHY WERE THEY NOT INCLUDED IN THE NORMAL ALBUM TRACKLIST AND MADE BONUS TRACKS?????

can any pro's decipher the chords for this song? I really can't wait to jam this out on my guitar!.

This sounds more old school Coldplay, less electronic ( i dont mind the electronic sound in their music)

But this is surely more there old sound, but i really like it.

This is real real Coldplay!! Thank you thank you! Haleluja, this one and all your friends saved the album for me. What a relief :p

This is real real Coldplay!! Thank you thank you! Haleluja, this one and all your friends saved the album for me. What a relief :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

+1

It reminds me of "The One I Love". Solid song, one of the best from GS. More interesting structure and lyrics than other songs on GS.

Would some kind soul PM me the link? I'm on my phone and won't access a desktop for 12 hours :/

I swear I will never understand Coldplay. Their best songs are not on the "offical LP" (see The Goldrush).

This +10000. This song and All Your Friends should replace Ink and True Love.

I think I can hear "Sleeping Sun" in it. It could easily replace Another's Arms on the album IMO. So now I hope we will get a EP or full album (like Amnesiac by Radiohead) at the end of the year with more songs like that.

Slowly rising to the top of the favourite Coldplay songs list

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

My boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know which is more beautiful this or all your friends??? oh my god these two songs are 10000000000x better than ink and true love

I don't know which is more beautiful this or all your friends??? oh my god these two songs are 10000000000x better than ink and true love

THIS

Can you send me a link via pm?

Thank you people

I'm still not connected with ink and true love, but i like them, but i connected with all your friends and ghost story at first listen

i'm not gonna buy the album for now, i'm waiting for the deluxe edition i want these songs on my fucking album

THAT IS THE BEST SONG OFF THIS ALBUM. SORRY, O.

Only for teh 'Muricans :(

Would it have killed them to do a HMV deluxe edition? Insane decision to limit it to one country

Would it have killed them to do a HMV deluxe edition? Insane decision to limit it to one country

That's exactly what I was thinking :( What have Coldplay got against HMV?

(And of course the equivalent traditional record shops internationally. Don't know any names of those.)