🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Tash

Chris and Gwyneth announced their separation

May they have enough private time to go through this process, as it would be difficult to live in the publicity by trying so hard for one side and holding back so much for the other. But again, it seems there have been psychological preparations for such moments, which might make the transition easier. The kids are actually the most vulnerable to take care for the coming years; I think they will provide whatever they can to reduce any negative influences.

In the long run, maybe it is a good turning point [a different way to relate to each other this life or change back when they are older; this is actually not that devastating comparing to other cases] for both of them not even to say how much they've given to/shared with each other all these years.

Chris probably need more efforts to keep inner peace and stablility...may spiritual power supports him along the way~ meditation would be helpful.

Relationship may die or end, love not, ever.

what is wrong with people...

This sucks. It made the 6 o clock news in Australia, and I hated seeing every second of it.

Come on love... Stay with me...

This sucks. It made the 6 o clock news in Australia, and I hated seeing every second of it.

Come on love... Stay with me...

I saw that too :( I have listened to Magic now since the announcement and it has a whole new meaning to it.

If US Weekly is to be believed, Chris and Gwyneth are actually in Bahamas now together.

Very, very sad indeed for all concerned . Especially their beautiful children. Let's hope they can continue to treat each other with respect, at least in front of their children. Divorce is the hardest thing one can go through. Is heartbreaking. Chris is a devoted family man and his kids mean the world to him. Hope everyone can respect their privacy, and Chris..... ***waves** when you're ready to date again, I'll wash your socks and scrub your back in the shower. X

Waking up to this news hasn't exactly put me in the best of moods; I feel sad for Chris. For all the beautiful pieces of music he and his bandmates have produced for fans like us, songs that means so much to us all, I just wish I could give something back to him right now! The whole complexion of Ghost Stories now makes much more sense. The song titles, the mood of the album and the lyrics. Songs such as 'Always In My Head' and 'Another's Arms' tell you everything. It seems very much a personal album to Chris; I understand it and love it even more now!

Sending my best wishes to Chris wherever he is in the world right now, because Chris and Coldplay are Always in My Head!

I am so sad about this, really. I really thought that this marriage would last.

I wish that this was posted on 1 April so that it had been an April's fool, but no.

I remember at the award show where Atlas lost to U2's Ordinary Love (from the Mandela movie), but Chris Martin's name was acknowledged by U2 - where there was a photo where they looked like a couple just before splitting up, but then there was another where they talked to each other and then smiled, so I thought / hoped that everything was well.

But I have full confidence that they will deal with this in a good way also for the sake of their lovely children.

But still - I wish that it were 1 April today (and not true). I wish them all the best in the future as I have also done in the past.

Absolutely devastating news and i'm really saddened. Although I must say from the very beginning I always expected this all along. I just feel really worried for Chris and hope it doesn't affect the band's music.

Extremely bad timing since the album is released in less than two months. Lets all pray Chris pull through this.

I think for us its important to focus on the positives here. For startes she didn't become the Yoko Ono of Coldplay. And secondly what the separation means now is Chris will return home and spend all his time where the rest of the band are. Plus he can distance himself from some of the people he has associated with so all in all we may witness a Chris Martin of the year 2001 again!

Sad news to start the day :(

I guess we can kiss our hopes of a tour goodbye, at least for now. I was thinking about a brakeup/problems when i first heard the new songs but still, this is unexpected news. All the best to them.

Sent via Tapatalk

I woke up like 12 hrs ago buy still in shock. I just can't think of anything to say.

I wonder from now will Chris move back to London or will he continue to stay in LA.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

The picture Daily Mail used is absolutely hilarious! Jonny is off his face and Will looks high too!

article-2589585-1C91D73F00000578-387_634x797.jpg

All of a sudden the lyrics we've heard so far make so much more sense....

"and I just got broken, broken into two... Still I call it magic, when I'm with you"

Pretty much, this Album has been affected by it.

The picture Daily Mail used is absolutely hilarious! Jonny is off his face and Will looks high too!

article-2589585-1C91D73F00000578-387_634x797.jpg

:D Truly a great picture.

Sent via Tapatalk

This is sad and it explains why Ghost Stories seems to be much less colorful and upbeat than MX.

[video=youtube;e7bnOMLqtXM]

I was there for that! It was the most amazing romantic thing in the world!

So fuck you for posting that! :'(

I was in Miami too. Hard to believe that was less than two years ago. Very sad to watch it now.

Gossip and rumours galore:

Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin split 'should surprise no one' as they 'haven't been a couple for a number of years' (link)

I wonder if this is influencing the way Ghost Stories is being promoted. Maybe Chris will try to avoid many interviews in order not to be subject to annoying questions regarding his private life.