🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Jenjie

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

We can all cry into our beer together!

Oh yes - beer etc.... might deaden the pain. Imagine - one huge 'crying-fest' outside the RAH. We could call it a CP HAPPENING and they might come and talk to us.......

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet - but ticket prices are from £49.50 to £135. It seems to be all seating, even in the central 'Arena' area.

Fingers crossed for everyone - especially those already booked on trains and in hotels ( ME ! ) Can we all cope with the stress ??????

So it definitely isn't in the round then?

I might join the crying-fest, my hotel is booked.

Seems like there will be more people outside crying than inside smiling.

So it definitely isn't in the round then?

Doesn't look like.... nice chatting to someone a bit 'local'.

Doesn't look like.... nice chatting to someone a bit 'local'.

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Hi. I'm a born and bred Scouser - moved over to Ruthin ( North Wales ) 7 yrs ago...... a couple of miles from Jonny's Mum and Dad !!!!!!!!! Will be travelling from Lime St to Euston, of course, on July 1st.

Hi. I'm a born and bred Scouser - moved over to Ruthin ( North Wales ) 7 yrs ago...... a couple of miles from Jonny's Mum and Dad !!!!!!!!! Will be travelling from Lime St to Euston, of course, on July 1st.

As you can probably see by my avatar that I'm from southport, so I'll be travelling from lime st on the first too!(hopefully with a happy face & a ticket!)

How much are tickets to this show? Could I buy tickets if I'm in the US (planning on going to London for the show, of course!!!)

I'm flying to London even if I don't have the ticket, so we can have a crying party together :-)

Me, too. As I will be abroad anyway that weekend I decided to make a detour via London on my way back, but I definitely have to book the tickets in the next 7 days. A big gamble, but I just cannot not do it ;) Besides I have to do and travel so much for other people I need to do things for myself now and then, even if they sound insane ;)

Me, too. As I will be abroad anyway that weekend I decided to make a detour via London on my way back, but I definitely have to book the tickets in the next 7 days. A big gamble, but I just cannot not do it ;) Besides I have to do and travel so much for other people I need to do things for myself now and then, even if they sound insane ;)

I'll just take it as a nice summer trip even though I'm gonna be extremely sad if I don't get the ticket.

I'm staying in London from Saturday to Thursday.

hello everybody! :) does someone knows if gigsandtours is the official tickets sellers for this event?

however....tickets purchasing will start on june?

I'm one of the ones who already have just booked the travel :D

hello everybody! :) does someone knows if gigsandtours is the official tickets sellers for this event?

however....tickets purchasing will start on june?

I'm one of the ones who already have just booked the travel :D

Yes, Gigs & tours will be the only site to buy them from on June 6th, 9.30am uk time.

Yes, Gigs & tours will be the only site to buy them from on June 6th, 9.30am uk time.

Thanx a lot...finger crossing good luck

Wow, I haven't been on here in years. Nothings changed, funny how we are all having the same 'ticket stress' that we were 10 years ago!

Wow, I haven't been on here in years. Nothings changed, funny how we are all having the same 'ticket stress' that we were 10 years ago!

Well, it's followed through the generations, seeing as you joined when I was like 6 years old :lol:

Well, it's followed through the generations, seeing as you joined when I was like 6 years old :lol:

We used to buy tickets via the wireless back then you know ;)

I was only 14 when I joined myself. Once I like something, it sticks :D

We used to buy tickets via the wireless back then you know ;)

I was only 14 when I joined myself. Once I like something, it sticks :D

Now we have to deal with crappy ticket websites that break in 3 seconds :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Now we have to deal with crappy ticket websites that break in 3 seconds :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Why oh why do we have to wait weeks until the tix go on sale? Still another two weeks to go!

I saw Coldplay at the RAH a few years back on the Rush of Blood tour. Fantastic venue and a great atmosphere. I've everything crossed that I'm lucky enough to get a pair of tickets for this show.

What panics me most is that i would usually rely on the touts or the ebayers to sort me out (even though i loathe paying over the odds) but it doesnt seem like i'm going to be able to have a back up plan!

What panics me most is that i would usually rely on the touts or the ebayers to sort me out (even though i loathe paying over the odds) but it doesnt seem like i'm going to be able to have a back up plan!

That's it.If we don't get tix on the day, that's probably it.We won't be going.

I hope there will be such option as in Cologne, that some tickets will go back on sale a few days before the show.

It happened with the U1R gig as well, so there is still hope!

I hope there will be such option as in Cologne, that some tickets will go back on sale a few days before the show.

It happened with the U1R gig as well, so there is still hope!

Hopefully,when touts realise they can't sell them on.There is already a placeholder name on some of the "legal" tout sites.