🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Jenjie

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Hmm, at the ethiad there wasn't anything like that

Well, in Germany they (the promoter) had something like that...

Oh and I just found this

http://www.royalalberthall.com/virtualtour/index.html

You may already have it posted here, but if not...well, give it a try :)

This gives you a pretty good impression of the seating and its categories (arena seats can be easily removed ;-)

You can have a view from the Circle, the Grand Tier and the Arena area around - just click on the interactive floor plan in the upper right corner...

Surely no way can the Arena section be seated for this concert?!! I simply can't imagine myself sat down for a Coldplay concert. Even if there are seats I'd be stood up but they would prove to be some kind of hindrance I'm sure! Besides, you'd have thought you'll fit more people in if you make it a standing area.

Surely no way can the Arena section be seated for this concert?!! I simply can't imagine myself sat down for a Coldplay concert. Even if there are seats I'd be stood up but they would prove to be some kind of hindrance I'm sure! Besides, you'd have thought you'll fit more people in if you make it a standing area.

well maybe they are not allowed to fit more people in there. you know there is this thing called safety, and if (whoever it is) decides that "this building is only good for 6000 people" then they can't take seats out for the sole purpose of letting 7500 people come to the show...

well maybe they are not allowed to fit more people in there. you know there is this thing called safety, and if (whoever it is) decides that "this building is only good for 6000 people" then they can't take seats out for the sole purpose of letting 7500 people come to the show...

In this modern day, if a prestigious and well renowned venue like the Royal Albert Hall can't provide standing for a concert I'll be very surprised.

Both Beacon Theatre concerts were seated and I didn't see one person sitting down at either. Looks like the RAH seats are bolted down....they're not gonna go through all the trouble of removing bolted seats for an hour long concert lol

What about if im using ipad? will it also work out?

Just saw ColdplayAtlas post this

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>It's Midnight in the UK, all presale codes have been sent by Amazon to 500 applicants! Congrats to all of those who won. Good luck tomorrow</p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/statuses/473963157585539074">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Checked my inbox, nothing :( Congratz if anyone on here got a code, let us know :)

you can have people standing at the RAH (without seats)...the killers had it and it looked like they had alot of people there!

[video=youtube;_gEBbXWE6DM]

you can have people standing at the RAH (without seats)...the killers had it and it looked like they had alot of people there!

[video=youtube;_gEBbXWE6DM]

i meant in the box seats etc. The floor is GA for most concerts there

Amazon have the cheek to send me an email, "We recommend Mylo Xyloto! Bloody rub it in why don't you!!!

So did anyone on here get a presale code??? Nothing for me- hoping that some of you have been lucky.

So did anyone on here get a presale code??? Nothing for me- hoping that some of you have been lucky.

Looks like none of us were lucky.

I wonder if the people who were lucky enough to get a code will use them. My guess is most of them wont. Should have had a presale for coldplaying members. That would have been a appropriate thing to do.

I wonder if the people who were lucky enough to get a code will use them. My guess is most of them wont. Should have had a presale for coldplaying members. That would have been a appropriate thing to do.

A lot of other music acts do don't they? Why not Coldplay this time, considering how small the venue is?

A lot of other music acts do don't they? Why not Coldplay this time, considering how small the venue is?

The venue is big actually, and its more fancy and classic. What I meant big its literally big, but perhaps the place only accommodates for 5k ppl. Will that count as a big concert? :P

The venue is big actually, and its more fancy and classic. What I meant big its literally big, but perhaps the place only accommodates for 5k ppl. Will that count as a big concert? :P

I would say 5k is still a very small venue for a London show. If i remember correctly they had 3 shows @Emirates in London during the MX tour, i think the first 2 shows sold out in a few hours or something like that. We are talking about 120k tickets sold out in just hours. Guess what it will be like with a 5k venue and only one show everyone wants to attend, not just folks from london or the UK.

Gigsandtours has deleted every seat and price categories now.... Is everything changing before D-day?

I am going to try book just 1 ticket for myself and get my fiancee to try book 2 tickets in the hope that one of us is successful. The thing is we will both book tickets in my name which i think will cause a problem if we BOTH are successful

ive got section B row 1in the arena, anyone know if thats any good?

No idea... We don't have any chart for the gig yet, everything is very confused, but Arena and Row 1 sounds good.

Can you see if arena is standing or seating? Is there a chart for the presale?

@benny0353: I would not try that, they could cancel either or both orders if your name is there twice. Use your fiance's name for her order if she's coming along.

ive got section B row 1in the arena, anyone know if thats any good?

So you won the pre-sale code? Congrats!

So you won the pre-sale code? Congrats!

yes! i forgot to say i was so excited! :laugh3: