📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

I'm in - got one seat restricted view in the circle. Wouldn't let me buy 2 in any category. I'll try again at 4pm - see if I can get someone else in for 2nd jul.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did ANYBODY actually succeed in getting tickets? Or have they all gone to scum- I mean touts?

I had a stage ticket in my basket but when i clicked "purchase" the site crashed and my ticket was gone.

Guys, will you want to buy the ticket for £300? The package is FINE DINING HOSPITALITY, Block: H Row: 4, Seats: 29

I managed to get a few times in the page where they actually sell tickets, but everytime I tried to buy it, I failed.. I hate them soooo much!!! Where did you see the other date? I'm still in queue, but now I really think that they're sold out.. and I'll be working al 4 p.m.

Aaaaahhhhh :veryangry2:

I had a stage ticket in my basket but when i clicked "purchase" the site crashed and my ticket was gone.

That sucks man :( ticket sites really need to up their game, this is really disappointing.

Guys, will you want to buy the ticket for £300? The package is FINE DINING HOSPITALITY, Block: H Row: 4, Seats: 29

300 pounds? Was that the original prize or are you just trying to make cash?

You're better than gigsandtours haha. Its nice to see good guys like you

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The live nation website was way worse than this one, (at least in 30 minutes we know the show is sold out).

Nice another show :D, I will try for this one this afternoon (but I have not much hope!)

I didn't even get a look in myself. Anyway, question for anyone who got tickets, how many computers were you using and what time did you "get in the queue"? I had 2 laptops and a phone going.

I just hope the people who got tickets for the first show are not trying for the second. Even tough i couldn't blame them, it would make it a bit easier for everyone else.

I just hope the people who got tickets for the first show are not trying for the second. Even tough i couldn't blame them, it would make it a bit easier for everyone else.

I think it's inevitable they will be if funds allow. As I said, I'm not counting any chickens on this second show.

They should make it so people can't book them in the same name 2 days in a row.

Even if it says that are sold out trust me keep trying! Refresh the page every 5-10 seconds!

it refreshes itself every 20 seconds :|

300 pounds? Was that the original prize or are you just trying to make cash?

It is the original price.

2a4wlyw.png

I didnt realize when I clicked on that by accident :cry: :cry:

Can please anyone buy this ticket?????

Even if it says that are sold out trust me keep trying! Refresh the page every 5-10 seconds!

They've been announced to be sold out?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It is the original price.

2a4wlyw.png

I didnt realize when I clicked on that by accident :cry: :cry:

Can please anyone buy this ticket?????

Ah okay, sorry for sounding rude.