🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Target Version Artwork

I guess we'll see on Monday! I'm gonna be sitting outside my Target before school to get it :D

I'm so excited! :D I ordered online and I'm really hoping it doesn't come late

I'm so excited! :D I ordered online and I'm really hoping it doesn't come late

I pre ordered on the day it was announced but I never received a confirmation from Target, and I don't have an account so I have no way of checking. Plus it said it would ship on Monday, and I don't wanna wait. I'm just gonna buy it in the store and if I get a second one in the mail, I'll give it to a friend

I pre ordered on the day it was announced but I never received a confirmation from Target, and I don't have an account so I have no way of checking. Plus it said it would ship on Monday, and I don't wanna wait. I'm just gonna buy it in the store and if I get a second one in the mail, I'll give it to a friend

That's actually smart! Plus there's nothing quite like the excitement of driving to the store and picking up a fresh copy and then listening on the way home :)

Or in this case on the drive to school. There's no way I'd be able to function at school knowing that the album is out and I don't have it

haha yeah, I would be a distracted mess all day!

Actually, I just analyzed it, and this one doesn't seem to be a real one. The Target one is a little less dark than this one.

Here's what I mean:

Artwork posted to the left, Target artwork to the right:

ixfl0l.png

How'd you get the artwork directly from Target with that resolution? :o It didn't let me save the image

They should have had it have the moon in the middle like it did during midnight. That would have been cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk