🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If any of these songs have a rap section, I will cry a sea of tears whilst listening to AROBTTH.

Oh yes, I agree.

They don't need Jay-Z, they don't need Rihanna or Avicii, they just need to get a grip on themselves.

Oh yes, I agree.

They don't need Jay-Z, they don't need Rihanna or Avicii, they just need to get a grip on themselves.

Yes, they are very ok without other artist.

Just I wish it won't be something electronic. A bit pop it's good but electronic instruments...they lost their "touch" and sometimes i can't hear the bass

You guys are clutching onto your AROBTTH cd's too tightly. Let loose, music is suppose to be a means of escape and catharsis. Who cares what it sounds like and what category it fits into. There is no such thing as a "real" or "fake" instrument. Anything around you can be used as an instrument. Appreciate music as a whole for what it is and what it can do. Only then can you see the world in a different light. Remember it's okay for things to change. It happens everyday! ;)

You guys are clutching onto your AROBTTH cd's too tightly. Let loose, music is suppose to be a means of escape and catharsis. Who cares what it sounds like and what category it fits into. There is no such thing as a "real" or "fake" instrument. Anything around you can be used as an instrument. Appreciate music as a whole for what it is and what it can do. Only then can you see the world in a different light. Remember it's okay for things to change. It happens everyday! ;)

A lot of people here have mixed feelings about mx and gs because they were different. I liked both albums but I have to admit, their earlier work was brilliant, it was their best work.

But I'm supposed to hate Rihanna!!!111! She's not a real musician lady. :sad:

Perfectly said! Think MX & GS fit perfectly in with the music as catharsis here....also agree that the earlier albums are some of their best work....and just in case they ever pop in here to say hello...gotta mention it again that perhaps more of the B sides to the A sides....we want the B to the A....[emoji8][emoji13][emoji6]

Just I wish it won't be something electronic. A bit pop it's good but electronic instruments...they lost their "touch" and sometimes i can't hear the bass

+1

Yep yep! I cant wait to hear their music without any collaborations from other artists. I only want to hear their original sounds, Jonny's strings on a guitar and Will's drums (no electronic, please).

Sometimes I imagine Chris is going to be playing a song with a guitar he had on Parachutes for LP7. I think that would be gold. Oh and I miss his youngish face too :dazzled:

yes, exactly !

"We never change, do we?"

I wish that was true, but unfortunately you did :(

Change is good though..."No mistakes only possibilities". MX and GS still needed to be made exactly as they were...everything has its own unique purpose....full circle [emoji295]️

Not necessarily. GS is electronic and yet I can definitely hear bass in Magic, Ink, Always in my Head and Another's Arms.

Change is good though..."No mistakes only possibilities". MX and GS still needed to be made exactly as they were...everything has its own unique purpose....full circle [emoji295]️

Ghost stories was made because of chris's breakup with gwenyth. If they hadn't broken up, we would be hearing something else from the band.

They could make an album that isn't soft or pop rock, just rock. Less "Under the Iron Sea" and more "Be Here Now". Something that demands attention and oozes confidence - that can't be dismissed as safe, bland and MOR. An album of Politiks and Glass of Water's but BIGGER.

To be honest, this isn't gonna happen on AHFOD but on lp8, new cycle and no record deal, who knows? Anything is possible ;)

That's mean we have to wait four years until LP8

Not necessarily. GS is electronic and yet I can definitely hear bass in Magic, Ink, Always in my Head and Another's Arms.

I'm not saying that GS is a bad LP, I have to say that I love it but now I want to hear all the band. For example...Oceans it's a BEAUTIFUL song but I can't hear to Jonny or Guy. Midnight It's awesome too but you can't hear drums, bass nothing of that instruments. When I saw GS live 2014, there were parts that Guy or Jonny were sitting, I though WTF?!?

I'm not saying that GS is a bad LP, I have to say that I love it but now I want to hear all the band. For example...Oceans it's a BEAUTIFUL song but I can't hear to Jonny or Guy. Midnight It's awesome too but you can't hear drums, bass nothing of that instruments. When I saw GS live 2014, there were parts that Guy or Jonny were sitting, I though WTF?!?

Gs is ok. But like you said, the album sounds like it's only chris doing all the work. The next album i hope we hear the entire band. No more electronic style of music.

for me, what mainly lacked in GS is, like you said, the band chemistry. we need that for lp7. would being separate and partially recording separately change that chemistry? we'll see. but according to oracle, they have been recording separately for awhile.

for me, what mainly lacked in GS is, like you said, the band chemistry. we need that for lp7. would being separate and partially recording separately change that chemistry? we'll see. but according to oracle, they have been recording separately for awhile.

It'll be interesting to see how lp7 turns out because of the separation of the band. With GS, they were together for a majority of the recording.

I love change and experimentation, but it's been too long since Coldplay sounded like a good rock band.

True that. I hope they go back to making great music.

I love change and experimentation, but it's been too long since Coldplay sounded like a good rock band.

That sounds like challenging the band... but Chris said that they no longer care about critics. :bomb:

From another angle, AHFOD is the first album title I don't like - so I hope the artwork and song titles make up for it (two things they're traditionally good at)

From another angle, AHFOD is the first album title I don't like - so I hope the artwork and song titles make up for it (two things they're traditionally good at)

yeah, what's with the literal phrasing for the album name for the first time? i still refer to it as lp7. come on guys, change your mind on the title. but doubt it since it has been there for awhile and recently rik simpson called it that too.