🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I still have faith in this band... something tells me that Coldplay are making an honest effort to release an album that they will be remembered by. Whether it's the last record of their career or not, LP7 is the conclusion of something and why not finish the chapter with something memorable? I hope I'm not being too optimistic but we may be surprised :happy:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the news that there is going to be a release soon has hit everyone's inner-fan nerves. That's good, though. All this anxiety is part of the process. Watch Coldplay prove us all wrong and it does turn out to be AROBTTH 2.0 with 3-4 grammy winning songs. That would be a good knee slapper.

Please Happen!!! :lol: :lol:

I still have faith in this band... something tells me that Coldplay are making an honest effort to release an album that they will be remembered by. Whether it's the last record of their career or not, LP7 is the conclusion of something and why not finish the chapter with something memorable? I hope I'm not being too optimistic but we may be surprised :happy:

I think that we only hope LP7 won't be remembered by being their worst :lol:

hmmm....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just clarifying: only album to be released is the <a href="https://twitter.com/duranduran">@duranduran</a> one! All the rest is STILL on the works! ️</p>— Davide Rossi (@rossidavide) <a href="https://twitter.com/rossidavide/status/625210997461151744">July 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think the news that there is going to be a release soon has hit everyone's inner-fan nerves. That's good, though. All this anxiety is part of the process. Watch Coldplay prove us all wrong and it does turn out to be AROBTTH 2.0 with 3-4 grammy winning songs. That would be a good knee slapper.

The only album drops I've been around for are my two least-favorite Coldplay albums, so please let this happen! :lol:

The only album drops I've been around for are my two least-favorite Coldplay albums, so please let this happen! :lol:

I know that feeling, I have only been around (not in the forum, but in terms of knowing Coldplay) for the release of my least favorite album Ghost Stories. Wish I could have witnessed the AROBTTH to X&Y transition time ! It must have been awesome.

hmmm....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just clarifying: only album to be released is the <a href="https://twitter.com/duranduran">@duranduran</a> one! All the rest is STILL on the works! ️</p>— Davide Rossi (@rossidavide) <a href="https://twitter.com/rossidavide/status/625210997461151744">July 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's good that he's back in the game again!

Can't wait to hear the violin rhythm on one of the band's songs. It should be very exciting!

I very much hope that Waltz In B Minor (Radio Dial) is a single. That title and what it implies musically sounds amazing!!!!!!!

When i saw the title of that song, i thought the new album was going to be influenced by classical music, but now, i don't know what to think, hopefully we hear that song someday. [emoji2]

I very much hope that Waltz In B Minor (Radio Dial) is a single. That title and what it implies musically sounds amazing!!!!!!!

Me too! Their pure rock sound arranged with strings and brass ....what would be more volcanic ! I have a feeling it's going to be big! [emoji291] oh my god oh my god ...its coming...stay calm everyone...[emoji38]

Looks like we're going to have to wait a while longer .......

"Just clarifying: only album to be released is the @duranduran one! All the rest is STILL on the works!"

Quote from Davide Rossi on FB.

:confused::\

This album better go back to what Coldplay were! I mean I like the new albums and that but they will never get close to what AROBTTH was. That album was beautiful.

I want a scientist type song, I want the beauty to be shown in their songs. Not stuff like sky full of stars and every teardrop is a waterfall!

I can't wait for this album, I know it's their last so it will also be emotional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its not the last one. he just thinks of it that way so they work even harder

Okay Coldplayers so I sent an email to coldplay with some artwork suggestion that I saw in the web and Debs Wild replied.

"The artwork is worked on so far in advance that it's already under way. As you can imagine, we get sent all sorts of links / suggestions etc.

Catherine is incredibly talented, but that's not in keeping with what's going on behind the scenes. Thank you for sending though. x "

Catherine is an artist that I suggested for those who are wondering who is she :) well that means they already chose an album artwork! :laugh3: maybe Mila is working with them again , who knows!