🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

If they delay the album, I actually wouldn't be too surprised... AROBTTH was delayed because Clocks was written and there were a few tracks they didn't like. X&Y was delayed because they wrote four albums' worth of songs and started over mostly from scratch. VLVODAAHF was delayed because they had a new burst of creativity in late 2007. MX was delayed from 2009 to 2010 and again to 2011. For a while, they had two separate albums in progress, which certainly slowed them down.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They should have released just the audio of the single on youtube a long time ago, that way we would've had something to keep us busy while they prep the music video. It's so confusing. It's crazy how asfos mv was filmed then released 2 days later!

Exactly! Why wouldn't they just release the audio while they work on the MV?? The people in India that were there report that it was just a background track they heard... but they'd have to be finished the actual music to work on the MV, right? Maybe it's a case where you've gotta hear the Music and the MV at the same time to get the best affect.... maybe it'll all come as a surprise release, and as I said before maybe on a certain release day... Hey I got it!! Maybe Halloween because I guess that'd make sense sort of, if somehow it'd fit with the new single and the new single wouldn't make sense if it were released earlier?? :D

But seriously, why couldn't they do what they did with ASFOS?? Just release it 2 days after it's shot and everyone's happy! But there is one thing good coming out of having to wait a month.... possibly it might be a video like The Scientist where they have to spend a millenia on it because it's so advanced and difficult. The longer we wait, the better, more in-depth, and rich the music video will likely be! Probably with a higher chance of hidden meanings like The Scientist as well! :D

But, seriously, if the music made sense without the music video they'd surely have released the actual music by now. That's just dumb to not release the audio a month+ after you shoot the MV for no reason. It's probably a situation where the music only makes sense along with the MV, and the MV has to be highly edited since it's an in-depth like The Scientist... That's what I'm expecting right now anyways. There's no other excuse to not release an MV a month after you record it, and also not release one clip of audio, outside of data loss, etc.

It's possible they gave us Amazing Day to enjoy while they work on the MV. Which might mean that Amazing Day is not one of the better songs of this album... which would hint to a freaking amazing album. :D

X&Y was delayed because they wrote four albums' worth of songs and started over mostly from scratch

What???? That's crazy!!!! I wanna hear those unreleased and unheard songs, they are probably absolute gems that never saw the light of day like A View From The Top. :(

Exactly! Why wouldn't they just release the audio while they work on the MV?? The people in India that were there report that it was just a background track they heard... but they'd have to be finished the actual music to work on the MV, right? Maybe it's a case where you've gotta hear the Music and the MV at the same time to get the best affect.... maybe it'll all come as a surprise release, and as I said before maybe on a certain release day... Hey I got it!! Maybe Halloween because I guess that'd make sense sort of, if somehow it'd fit with the new single and the new single wouldn't make sense if it were released earlier?? :D

But seriously, why couldn't they do what they did with ASFOS?? Just release it 2 days after it's shot and everyone's happy! But there is one thing good coming out of having to wait a month.... possibly it might be a video like The Scientist where they have to spend a millenia on it because it's so advanced and difficult. The longer we wait, the better, more in-depth, and rich the music video will likely be! Probably with a higher chance of hidden meanings like The Scientist as well! :D

But, seriously, if the music made sense without the music video they'd surely have released the actual music by now. That's just dumb to not release the audio a month+ after you shoot the MV for no reason. It's probably a situation where the music only makes sense along with the MV, and the MV has to be highly edited since it's an in-depth like The Scientist... That's what I'm expecting right now anyways. There's no other excuse to not release an MV a month after you record it, and also not release one clip of audio, outside of data loss, etc.

It's possible they gave us Amazing Day to enjoy while they work on the MV. Which might mean that Amazing Day is not one of the better songs of this album... which would hint to a freaking amazing album. :D

I think this music video is going to be one of their best yet if they're making us wait so long for it. Plus the director of the music video was meddling with virtual reality! [emoji15]

I reckon Chris may be in London ready to unveil all the news to a radio station. And get the single played. I reckon between tomorrow and Friday. And yes I reckon this will be a freaking amazing album, possibly their best to date.

Guest diogo_sg
I reckon Chris may be in London ready to unveil all the news to a radio station. And get the single played. I reckon between tomorrow and Friday. And yes I reckon this will be a freaking amazing album, possibly their best to date.

Chris is in Malibu at the moment. As for the rest, please do happen.

I doubt this album will be their best. It will be great though, i really believe that. It will be much, much better than MX and GS. [emoji2][emoji106]

I doubt this album will be their best. It will be great though, i really believe that. It will be much, much better than MX and GS. [emoji2][emoji106]

Im with you ov3la. I still believe that the album will be out like december this year. We just have to chill and wait

I'm also sure that the album drops within the end of the year.

It's the completion of something said Chris and a release 15 years after the first album makes sense.

ahhh you may have a point... good thinking! :D

I reckon Chris may be in London ready to unveil all the news to a radio station. And get the single played. I reckon between tomorrow and Friday. And yes I reckon this will be a freaking amazing album' date=' possibly their best to date.[/quote']

I highly, highly doubt it, but that'd be nice. (Release date for new single). And this quite possibly might be their best album to date... can it top MX? That'd be quite the task, if they can do it then pretty much every song in there would be my favorite. They're off to a great start with Amazing Day, that might be even more improved once we hear the studio version. (For people who don't like it because of the cheese, you never know, they might have made it less cheesy in the studio version due to the feedback posssibly they got, just have to wait and see :D)

You honestly think MX is their best album to date?!

No, I don't agree that MX is their best album to date, but it is my favorite album to date. Difference there:P I was just questioning if Coldplay can make AHFOD beat MX in terms of favorite albums:P

Now whether they can make it their actual best album is a whole nother question... I personally do not think so but if they do make this album better than GS which I have a strong feeling they will, that may mean they might get on an uphill trend again and who knows, they might make something as great as AROBTTH again:P But I highly doubt they'll ever replicate that greatness...

Sorry, should have been more clear:P

Ah' date=' I see. From the context it seemed you were suggesting MX was their best album :laugh3:[/quote']

:laugh4: Should have been more clear on that one... of course MX wouldn't be their best albumxD

The new album will be better than MX for sure.

I really hope so, that'd make it my favorite album. After MX Coldplay will have to do a ton to make AHFOD my fav.

I hope that also means "It'll be better than MX" for me... and not like it's technically better than MX but I wouldn't like it as much as MX:P

The new album will be better than MX for sure.

Will be better? or you'll like it more? :D

Music is subjective. MX is by far my favorite album by them, and I think it's really hard to beat it. There's no better album than other, just albums you like more than other :)

I really hope so, that'd make it my favorite album. After MX Coldplay will have to do a ton to make AHFOD my fav.

I hope that also means "It'll be better than MX" for me... and not like it's technically better than MX but I wouldn't like it as much as MX:P

This !:laugh3::mx:

Music is subjective. MX is by far my favorite album by them, and I think it's really hard to beat it. There's no better album than other, just albums you like more than other :)

*high-five* Great to see yet another person like MX as much as I do! @ your last statement, that is technically true:)

I hope it'll beat my impressions of MX... AHFOD better be amazing if they are not to do another album for at least 5 years after that.

Ov3la, please stop putting my expectations up.

If the album turns out to be not as good as you said I would be very disappointed.

I'm too much excited!!

I am getting quite excited for the new album too.... hopefully @ov3la's word is right! :D

If it'll beat MX for my fav than it'll be freaking amazing. :P

It'll be very disappointing however if it isn't better than MX.

But so far from what we've seen there is good signs that AHFOD will be a great album! :D

Both! [emoji23] I think it'll truly be better because they're adding horns and violins. They've never added horns to any songs except for Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground. The new album will be different than GS which is a positive for me, (GS was good but not great.)

X&Y was delayed because they wrote four albums' worth of songs

I want to hear these songs so badly. I'd be much more excited for a release containing scrapped songs than a new LP. Hopefully in twenty years or something these gems will get leaked. Imagine a disc set "Coldplay unreleased".

The album may or may not be better than MX but will it be better than one of the acclaimed classics like AROBTTH ? I bet not. (Don't wanna hurt the MX-likers feelings there, and I'm not talking about person's favourite albums, but it is inarguable that AROBTTH is more of a classic in Coldplay history and music history than MX...:))