LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exciting stuff :wideeyed:

Of course, it's still pure especulation but it's fun! It always seemed to me like they have been working on LP7 project since before GS so if that is true they have had quite a lot of time to work on it, considering they didn't tour GS extensively. I remember when they were about to release GS some people mentioned ( I honestly can't recall who) they were standing next to some record label people who said the next album would be released within 18 months or something followed by a big tour. Maybe there's some truth in it.

BooBooBoo any mention of where the tour will go? Any mention of Latin America?

All the interviews seem like they have been working on lp7 before ghost stories, especially if tomorrow is going to be on it. Im pretty sure we will see it in 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like 2015 would be too soon for them. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them release LP7 next year, I just don't want them to rush on it. I want it to be more successful than Ghost Stories.

I feel like 2015 would be too soon for them. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them release LP7 next year, I just don't want them to rush on it. I want it to be more successful than Ghost Stories.

Well if they are really working on it since MX, a release in Q1 of 2015 could be actually possible

You can verify my credibility as soon as the BMW-Welt concert. I'm confident they will play AYF/GS.

Sorry, no tour/producer information. My album release date is also an educated guess.

Didn't see Golden Arrow :/. I had really hoped they released a Prospekts March equivalent for MX but that never happened because of how well their live shows went.

You can verify my credibility as soon as the BMW-Welt concert. I'm confident they will play AYF/GS.

Sorry, no tour/producer information. My album release date is also an educated guess.

Didn't see Golden Arrow :/. I had really hoped they released a Prospekts March equivalent for MX but that never happened because of how well their live shows went.

I wouldn't exactly consider AYF and GS a bold prediction considering we just recently got music videos for both of them...

^ Maybe that is why I am taking so much notice: I both generally am interested in what is being said and I am desperate for any stirs in the LP7 realm...

That being said, all of this doesn't seem far fetched. Chris has loved collaborations recently and I could see "Random Acts" being a working title. I mean, Chris loves The Flaming Lips and they have come out with a couple completely collaborative albums recently. As far as rumors go, this could easily happen, and I would go further by saying that at this point, like the case with the Ghost Stories plane incident, we really just don't know and have to put our faith in what we hear.

^ Maybe that is why I am taking so much notice: I both generally am interested in what is being said and I am desperate for any stirs in the LP7 realm...

That being said, all of this doesn't seem far fetched. Chris has loved collaborations recently and I could see "Random Acts" being a working title. I mean, Chris loves The Flaming Lips and they have come out with a couple completely collaborative albums recently. As far as rumors go, this could easily happen, and I would go further by saying that at this point, like the case with the Ghost Stories plane incident, we really just don't know and have to put our faith in what we hear.

Don't forget about Foo Fighters, they made a freaking tv show about their collabs with other musicians for the new album, and Chris took part in it!! There are loads and loads of bands that are doing albums that involve collaborations, the same thing with Avicii, Chris takes part in that kind of album too!

Don't forget about Foo Fighters, they made a freaking tv show about their collabs with other musicians for the new album, and Chris took part in it!! There are loads and loads of bands that are doing albums that involve collaborations, the same thing with Avicii, Chris takes part in that kind of album too!

I just went through his posts and now I take back what I said before. Many people have brought up various points that can give some legitimacy to everything he's saying. The Sgt. Pepper-like album could, if real, be a potentially huge step in the right direction for Coldplay. I guess I'm still a bit skeptical, but the more Coldplay, the better.

That said, Coldplay, release LP7 on February 20. :) I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. :dazzled:

BooBooBoo, did you hear Miracles already? or how many unreleased songs did you hear? Can you tell us? :)

If everything he has said turns out to be true in 2015 I want BooBooBoo to be elected as User of the Year 2015

Yes, he might sacrifice all his life for that award. :lol: