🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll never forget when Spike (which HAS to be Mark Stent) leaked Mylo Xyloto a few weeks before the official announcement. That guy never posted before or after. Swear to God, the MX days were nuts.

I'm pretty sure MX album as CD was leaked just a week before the worldwide release and just couple of days before the release in Japan.

I think you are talking about official announcement of the album title "Mylo Xyloto"? Yes, that title came up even months before the official announcement from the music copyright database where the titles are registered. I think it was from http://www.prsformusic.com.

By the way is there anyone who is user on that site and can spy for some titles for us? :sneaky:

-Madeon song that is like Viva La Vida with the chord progression of Warning Sing.

This sounded interesting so I tried it out on guitar; rhythm of Viva, Warning Sign chords (used in the verses).

Please excuse my average guitar playing, I only do it for fun :)

Link

you got me!! While listening to the part I quickly connected it with the soundcheck video of crests of waves, the guitar sounds its the same omg maybe that wasnt crest of waves but it was the new song!!! ahahahahh

I think were on to something :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you got me!! While listening to the part I quickly connected it with the soundcheck video of crests of waves, the guitar sounds its the same omg maybe that wasnt crest of waves but it was the new song!!! ahahahahh

And Chris had to go off stage mid concert because he had a sudden idea for a song!!!

Someone on the Coldplay reddit has pointed out that Random Acts was a rumoured title in the LP6 era, not just for LP7

It was. There's a link in here somewhere that will redirect you to the question that was asking the oracle about Random Acts.

Someone on the Coldplay reddit has pointed out that Random Acts was a rumoured title in the LP6 era, not just for LP7

It was. There's a link in here somewhere that will redirect you to the question that was asking the oracle about Random Acts.

I hope everyone knows that Colday had Ben working on LP7 since and maybe before the Zane Lowe interview. So basically Ghost Stories wasn't musically important, and they didn't care about the sales. Like Chris said he just HAD to make Ghost Stories. But I think LP7 will have way more effort put into it and will be a amazing record. I actually disagree with the collaboration part speculation of LP7 because it seems unlike Coldplay (except with Rihanna). I think it will be an electronic AROBTTH.

I hope everyone knows that Colday had Ben working on LP7 since and maybe before the Zane Lowe interview. So basically Ghost Stories wasn't musically important, and they didn't care about the sales. Like Chris said he just HAD to make Ghost Stories. But I think LP7 will have way more effort put into it and will be a amazing record. I actually disagree with the collaboration part speculation of LP7 because it seems unlike Coldplay (except with Rihanna). I think it will be an electronic AROBTTH.

Anything like AROBTTH is okay by me :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure MX album as CD was leaked just a week before the worldwide release and just couple of days before the release in Japan.

I think you are talking about official announcement of the album title "Mylo Xyloto"? Yes, that title came up even months before the official announcement from the music copyright database where the titles are registered. I think it was from http://www.prsformusic.com.

By the way is there anyone who is user on that site and can spy for some titles for us? :sneaky:

Yeah, that's what I meant to say! Good times.

I wanna believe Honey BooBooBoo, but about that release in the first two months of next year, are we talking single or album? Cause tbh unless they go all Beyoncé/U2 on us, with everything that's happening in December, I doubt they'd release an album like a month later. I'd bet more on a late March release with a first title in January. In any case now I feel that the industry is getting faster and faster again and that the length between single and album releases now has to be shorter than it used to (at least for the big acts), because of all those instant album releases.

But if they feel ready to drop that baby in January or February I'm definitely NOT going to complain :wideeyed:

This album has references to all of the previous albums they made. There are lyrics and themes from previous albums, intentionally I'm presuming..

i.e.

"loving you always", "the sky, the stars, the sea", "under the sun", "speeding ghost", "but my foot touched the ground"

It has the feeling of a reflection of their work from their current musical style.

This album has references to all of the previous albums they made. There are lyrics and themes from previous albums, intentionally I'm presuming..

i.e.

"loving you always", "the sky, the stars, the sea", "under the sun", "speeding ghost", "but my foot touched the ground"

It has the feeling of a reflection of their work from their current musical style.

...possibly what chris was referring to when he said that lp7 would be like a summation of all the previous albums...

i.e.

In some way it sounds like this is an album, where they go ALL OUT to just release some really really great songs, and not concentrate too much on making coherent album with some story behind it. If that's true, then I think, the point of it is all about getting ready for a big tour. This means having some songs to make the best setlist for concerts to conquer every part of the world they can. So in that way everything makes sense, but we are about to see that very soon. I mean, there is no point at all to release the next album so soon, if it doesn't include conquering the world with the big tour.

I don't really believe what this user is saying, I think he/she is just trying to wind us up. The fact that Random Acts was a rumoured title even for LP6 massively reduces the credibility of this story (sounds like a rubbish title as well).

The user has said they've seen a track list for the album yet hasn't said what any of the song names are, apart from repeating a few old titles we know. Plus its quite easy to make up some lyrics that are inspired by old ones.

Personally I wouldn't believe what this person is saying and I doubt we will see LP7 until 2016 at least.

Sorry to sound so negative :P