🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Kingzilla

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I wonder if it will be worth actually trying to post in this thread during the premiere in real-time, since it will be massively lagging.

I'm not even going to try and post until I actually get up and around for the day :P

Also ANYONE WHO HASN'T EXPERIENCED A COLDPLAY PREMIERE BEFORE . . . I have a method to listening that I highly recommend if anyone wants to try it :D

This mostly just applies to Coldplayers who will be getting up in the middle of the night to hear the song . . . sorry Europlayers :P

Every time a Coldplay song has premiered in the middle of the night for me, I have my laptop/iPod and headphones ready beside my bed the night before. When the song is about to premiere, I just grab the laptop/iPod and navigate to wherever I need to while still lying in bed. As soon as the song starts, I lie back like I'm going to go back to sleep, close my eyes (keep the lights off!), and just let the song wash over me.

It's quite a euphoric experience . . . nothing to distract you. The perfect way to hear a Coldplay song for the first time in it's full glory. Highly recommended for anyone who will have the opportunity to try it tonight :D

Welcome Mario! I think I'm one of the oldest accounts here tonight haha.

How long have you been on here? (can't tell on my phone). I've been on here since 03

I've created a livechat on Chatzy as to alleviate some of the traffic in the (very likely) event of site lag during the premiere; it'll make for a good way to scream all the fanboy out of your soul in real-time. :P

Link's here. I'll be reposting the link regularly in this thread before it happens. ~

Thanks, that's a great idea !!!

I'm gonna try that! The premiere will be at 1:45 am for me so I think that will work. Thanks.

I'm already getting sleepy. [emoji23][emoji42]

I'm not even going to try and post until I actually get up and around for the day [emoji14]

Also ANYONE WHO HASN'T EXPERIENCED A COLDPLAY PREMIERE BEFORE . . . I have a method to listening that I highly recommend if anyone wants to try it :D

This mostly just applies to Coldplayers who will be getting up in the middle of the night to hear the song . . . sorry Europlayers [emoji14]

Every time a Coldplay song has premiered in the middle of the night for me, I have my laptop/iPod and headphones ready beside my bed the night before. When the song is about to premiere, I just grab the laptop/iPod and navigate to wherever I need to while still lying in bed. As soon as the song starts, I lie back like I'm going to go back to sleep, close my eyes (keep the lights off!), and just let the song wash over me.

It's quite a euphoric experience . . . nothing to distract you. The perfect way to hear a Coldplay song for the first time in it's full glory. Highly recommended for anyone who will have the opportunity to try it tonight :D

Got it! [emoji41]

This time I have to go out to my car to listen to SiriusXM [emoji42] [emoji42] [emoji42]

Sent using Tapatalk

Coldplay premiere number 3 and could not be more excited. This is the bombastic end guys! Like harry potter

How long have you been on here? (can't tell on my phone). I've been on here since 03

You are much older than me haha, I'm here since 08.

I have to wake up early in the morning for track workouts so... Coldplay... or track... Coldplay......................................................or track..............hmmmmmmm

I just donated blood, so please excuse my ineptness in this post haha... but where is the link for the 2:45 stream? I can't seem to find it haha..

I talked to Saket earlier today. He said that the clip wasn't long enough for him to be able to tell if it was what he heard at the music video shoot or not (or else he was just being sneaky and didn't want to spoil anything--very unlikely!). I suppose all will be revealed, however, in just a matter of hours!

Ah cool, thanks!

Yeap, I have school *cries*

Ups haha, but Chris will Open up Your Eyes :)

Yeap, I have school *cries*

We have to create the Argentinian Coldplay Club, but I'm a bit far from Capital haha.

I'm not even going to try and post until I actually get up and around for the day :P

This mostly just applies to Coldplayers who will be getting up in the middle of the night to hear the song . . . sorry Europlayers :P

Thanks for that!

this is real? I saw this on twittert, he says that you cant play for now, but i cant find in my spotify

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32758[/ATTACH]

this is real? I saw this on twittert, he says that you cant play for now, but i cant find in my spotify

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32758[/ATTACH]

I can't find it...

I can't find it...

Neither can I....

Luckily, I can read/speak Spanish enough to get by/kinda carry on a conversation....anyways, I went to the Mexican Spotify website, and, judging by this, if it is real, it seems to be something only people with premium can see...