🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Kingzilla

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I could see this being the last big thing they do for a while. Who knows what they will do next, but it will definitely be a while before we experience this pre release build up. So enjoy Coldplayers! :D I'm off to bed and can't wait to hear the song, as well as read everyone's thoughts on it in the morning. Enjoy everybody!

I'm off to bed as well, I may wake up in 2 hours to listen but I won't be back on the forum til tomorrow so good night everyone. :) I hope you all enjoy the song, I'll surely have it on repeat all day long tomorrow! Take care, I have a feeling good things are coming our way. :)

I have my apprehensions about this.

(Has anybody entertained the [albeit unlikely] possibility of this being a one-off single with nothing more going after that? The signs point to no, still a possibility though. Just playing devil's advocate.)

I don't think it would make very much sense for the band to be tying all of this in so tightly to the new record and then go and say, "Hey, guys. This actually is completely unrelated to AHFOD. Enjoy, nonetheless!" Coldplay has been pretty solidly consistent about their releases and indicating where they belong, so I think the odds of it being one-off are next to none. I can't reconcile it being anything other than a single off the new record, not to mention how the band have been promoting it recently. The last time they put any effort into teasing a non-album track that I can recall was with Christmas Lights, and that was a big deal because they had finally written their own Christmas track (I remember Chris being very excited about that. Lol!). If this is a one-off recording, then it must be one heck of a song to require so much teasing and promotion!

So, I don't think there is any possibility of this being unrelated to AHFOD. If it turns out I'm wrong, I'll shave my beard (thus igniting the fury of my fiancée) and eat my favourite shirt. :(;)

It' a hundred percent related to AHFOD !! There's no doubt about that, don't worry.

Since there's no telling what the site will look like after the song in officially unveiled, I'm gonna go ahead and take a few screencaps of the current site for memory's sake! Seeing the evolution of their website is always fun to watch.

Since there's no telling what the site will look like after the song in officially unveiled, I'm gonna go ahead and take a few screencaps of the current site for memory's sake! Seeing the evolution of their website is always fun to watch.

I think they'll keep the timeline up actually, for viewing. Just have a tab on the new site for it or something like that.

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Every coldplayer that doesn't live in the UK is pulling an all nighter. [emoji23]

Not necessarily. 13:15 in India. Yay!

Well, today is the day! I've had so long to prepare for this moment but now that it's so close I'm actually nervous.

From a mexican fan on facebook, this 99% confirmed. Adventure of a Lifetime !!!

i still can not find XD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32760[/ATTACH]

Listening to Nick Grimshaw now, they're still acting like it's the most secret thing ever hah

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go less than an hour to go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks to good to be photoshopped! So keen! Too bad they haven't uploaded it on Spotify AU yet!

Look at the left the possible triangular prism shape from true love and that exponential space zoom video they posted haha.

Maybe other artworks form this

[ATTACH]32761[/ATTACH]

Good morning from Spain. Ready to listen on this historic day... :)

Guest diogo_sg

Just woke up. Too many posts to read, did something happen?!

I managed to add it to my Spotify music, but I can't play the track. Says it's not available in Australia.