🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Kingzilla

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I like it. Its a bit generic but ITS OK IT IS JUST A SINGLE, it was meant to be generic, its better than ETIAW and sky full...

Still too early to judge tha album, I believe that this album will mix a lot of vibes from cold, and if this is the poppiest one Im relieved cos more pop than this would be sky full of stars or something close. I believe that will be a lot of rockier sounds too, and ALOA maybe is the "sky full of.." from this album, and its way better, its good to dance, the point is who is fan of rock sounds please CHILL OUT, WAIT FOR THE ALBUM BEFORE ANYTHING , COULD BE A LOT OF ROCK GEMS THERE TOO, REMEMBER IT IS JUST A SINGLE, ON viva la vida we had the viva la vida track, on MX we had princess of china, on GS we had sky full of stars. Just compare sky full of stars with all your friends or oceans, it is completly different. So let's wait the album ^^

I feel it would be good if every song in this album has its distinctive "signature" characters~ musically/instrumentally or even by type etc. AOAL has a bit esoteric/cultural flavor, and they just don't go on too much~ maybe it is an *interesting* album to look forward to~

It is amusing to read drops of thoughts here :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32770[/ATTACH]

Found this on iTunes. That font is ugly :confused:

This font looks like a mix between GS and VLV era fonts.

PS: I really would like Narkism (Parachutes - X&Y font) back...

Just realized this will be the second album they end with a song starting with the word "Up"

At 3:30 - 3:50 really sounds like an older Coldplay song but I can't think which one.

Has anybody noticed that the track listing for the CD pre-order is different than the normal album?

http://coldplay.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=COLWEBUKWUSD&sku=COLBN017

I wonder if it could just be a typo, but I wonder how it could be a typo. I was gonna pre-order the CD, but now I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the whole package.

Noticed that too.

There isn't a contact link on the website yet.

Going to order it anyway.

I want those stickers. :-D

Found the contact button on the shop site.

This font looks like a mix between GS and VLV era fonts.

PS: I really would like Narkism (Parachutes - X&Y font) back...

I thought that font is called Albertus :) And yes, I'd love to have it back, too. It's THE Coldplay font (and the City of London's where they prbably got the idea from :D)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32770[/ATTACH]

Found this on iTunes. That font is ugly :confused:

Agree,looks like something made with Words in 5mins

Maybe they spent all their budget on their AHFOD MV?

Edit:I am referring to the text, or did Apple make the banner?

I thought that font is called Albertus :) And yes, I'd love to have it back, too. It's THE Coldplay font (and the City of London's where they prbably got the idea from :D)

In Office Word is called Narkism. ;)

Listening to both Amazing Day and AOAL I noticed both songs are very bass driven and groovy. Maybe that'll be a common theme for this album? All the tracks will be relatively groovy and danceable? Amazing Day is quite relaxing after the fast paced AOAL. Can't wait for the studio version (or the whole album for that matter!).

I know. This is the most Yoko Ono shit. It sounds ridiculous to be honest...

This hits the nail on the head! What's up with crazy hippie wives who need to get their hands into their husbands music? I know one shouldn't judge before hearing the actual song, but I honestly can't imagine Paltrow making a good contribution, let alone singing.

In Office Word is called Narkism. ;)

COOL ! Didn't know it was available in Word. Thanks, now I learned something :)

Has anyone checked Tidal or Apple Music?

im an Oldplayer and i Love it more then ETIAW and Magic when i first hear them im sure AHFOD will be a step forward than Ghost stories and MX .. let's wait and see

since we're on the topic of fonts, i downloaded the vector text versions of the logos on the website and ran a search. the new font for the A Head Full of Dreams era is...

Mrs Eaves Bold

cFu5jlm.png

it can be found pretty easily online with a quick Google search!

Sorry if this is not the correct thread, but if I pre-order the AHFOD CD, do I have to pay a lot of shipping costs then? (I'm from Belgium). Thank you!

I checked tidalright now (as a non-member, I can only see previews). Nothing new..

Found the contact button on the shop site.

I've send them a question and now I see the page has been changed.

All 11 tracks are mentioned now. :)

and there is some merchandise available too. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32772[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32773[/ATTACH]

So i tried to preorder the cd off coldplay.com (via fanfire) but at the checkout/bill there's no price mentioned, it just says 0,00€ [emoji848]

So i tried to preorder the cd off coldplay.com (via fanfire) but at the checkout/bill there's no price mentioned, it just says 0,00€

I have the same problem. I got a page error when clicking on the add to cart button

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32774[/ATTACH]

I will try again later.

So i tried to preorder the cd off coldplay.com (via fanfire) but at the checkout/bill there's no price mentioned, it just says 0,00€

Yeah, same here. I just received an invoice for €0.00 ?