• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then that makes two of us [emoji30]

:(

I just got an email saying my order was shipped. It says something about a tracking, but no link.

They sent an email with tracking information

Where do you track your order?

Got up to listen to it at 5.30am from iTunes. I haven't listened to the leak. The album is great! I think both AHFOD and Up&Up would have to be the best opening and closing songs out of all the Coldplay albums. They are just great! Birds is a nice song, and Fun is heaps better than I was expecting, and surprisingly not upbeat. Hymn for the weekend is catchy and will do well in the charts. I really liked every song on the album, even X marks the spot which most people seem to hate. Not sure where to rank the album with the rest as its too early for that.

These songs are all going to sound amazing live, and I can't wait to see Coldplay for the first time next year in Australia!!

Edit: should receive my CD copy today as well

I whole-heartedly agree! Haven't heard the leaks either... but woke up to find the whole album available on iTunes - I was so pleased about that! I'm so happy with the whole album - they have gone almost fully pop with this one (sorry if anyone was still hoping otherwise), but I love the sounds in it! A lot of nods to the more classic '90's pop' sound, Fun sounds a bit like the Cure, I love both HFTW and especially XMTS (haha :O, I know) - they are both so catchy... just gets me up and dancing :D I find the whole album very listenable - none that makes me want to skip a song - this hasn't happened in their last few albums... --> Satisfied fan here!!! But yeah, rock CP is currently at least on a hiatus (if not fully dead)

Where do you track your order?

There was one tracking for the United States Postal Service (USPS) and one for the United Parcel Service (UPS)....two things that don't operate in your country...the UPS one was the only one that worked

So is there a way us who ordered the album but getting it late can listen to the album tomorrow? Amazon offers this autorip thing but I have no idea how it works :(

It would be on Spotify I assume? You can listen for free on the web version.

Wondering what format you guys opted for the album? I´ll get it on vinyl tomorrow, which also includes a download card. Later on, I´ll get the CD and slip in my own custom-made cover :)

im an old school CD guy

Which I guess makes me a VERY old school vinyl guy *lol*

Like all other Coldplay releases I´ll get this in all formats eventually :)

haa. iunno if I should start getting vinyls for artwork purposes.

haa. iunno if I should start getting vinyls for artwork purposes.

Yeah the artwork is a big reason to get the vinyl. The sound and mixing is different too of course. It´s nice to have the album in all versions ultimately hehe

Though the vinyl usually includes a high def download card, which will be better than the iTunes version I gather, so it´s a good purchase value-wise.

I'm actually wondering if it will available on Spotify at all... cause I do have Spotify Premium and here in Switzerland it's already 01:12 am...

If I remember correctly, AOAL and Everglow did show up a few hours after their release for me in Spotify

I'm actually wondering if it will available on Spotify at all... cause I do have Spotify Premium and here in Switzerland it's already 01:12 am...

Their albums (and many others) aren't usually available to stream on Spotify straight away (to encourage people to buy it instead) and are added later on.