✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

please when refering to GS don't use the phrase "over produced" because that was the most low key production coldplay ever applied to an album, maybe only parachutes has an even more low key production.

theres difference between production (sound engineering) and commercial production (sales, propaganda)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please when refering to GS don't use the phrase "over produced" because that was the most low key production coldplay ever applied to an album, maybe only parachutes has an even more low key production.

theres difference between production (sound engineering) and commercial production (sales, propaganda)

Agree 100%

I feel like that will be the case. It seems to me like there's a 'that's what the kids like' mentality going on. In my opinion, they've become less a band and more a group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I have nearly the exact opposite opinion of what you've said in this thread recently, that is a great line.

^ I didn't say that to have an special meaning and my intention was not to elaborate about it, but why not? Haha. I guess there's no a why, but you can't use your imagination!

Ok cool, I thought there was some meaning. That's pretty creative :)

^ Thanks! And by the way, I wanted to say that you CAN use your imagination, not that you can not haha. Sorry for the mistake!

They could always call it carkids :P

I can feel the age of edm is soon coming to a close (meaning that there will be less electronic inspired music on the radio soon) Hopefully LP7 will come at that "turn of the music genre" The question is what will be the next popular radio trend?

Trippy hardcore dubstep with elements of symphonic reggae bluegrass metal. Pioneered by none other than the amazing Coldplay with LP7.

Oh I can't wait for the EDM era to end. There are some quality songs but most of it is just rubbish, my opinion you can still like it if you want. Remember this is a band that will do whatever the hell they want to, not what everyone else wants them to. Chris has even said they don't care what anyone else thinks they're going to make the music they want to. I will still support them no matter what. I am looking forward to another big album and big tour though. :)

What if the band ended up with R&B? Chris rapping about Rihanna collaborating with him, and the story behind the scenes of Princess of China and where it all began. Then the next song would be about how the band started back in 98 till the hall of fame. And how the band can be friends with Beyonce and Jay-Z. Must be a big change for the band to switch another genre for their new album :lol::P

am i the only one that is not hoping for a big album with anthems? I'm tired of anthems, we have enough, we have enough of ballads and acoustics songs too.

I'd like to have an album full of collaborations with Jon Hopkins please. Or a shoegazing album. Or both.

actually Coldplay, hire Jon Hopkins as a 6th bandmember and make 239082094 more Midnights please :wacky:

Jazz, that's the answer

I'm inclined to post that Jonny's got Jazz video here but I'm too lazy to find it :awesome:

am i the only one that is not hoping for a big album with anthems? I'm tired of anthems, we have enough, we have enough of ballads and acoustics songs too.

Jazz, that's the answer

Jazz would be amazing :)

shoegazing album[/color]. Or both.

actually Coldplay, hire Jon Hopkins as a 6th bandmember and make 239082094 more Midnights please :wacky:

I'm inclined to post that Jonny's got Jazz video here but I'm too lazy to find it :awesome:

Yes please, that's the answer! I would like an album from 10 to 13 Chinese Sleep Chants.

Guest kmm1482

Jazz, that's the answer

Guys! That won't work. Don't you remember... rerahetu.jpg