🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

They are amazing, indeed. But I have to admit that "Always In My Head" and "O" touched my heart. I have waited so long for masterpieces like that.

But the bonus tracks are in my opinion much better than Midnight and Another's Arms.

I think they should had put Ghost Story in Ghost Stories standard tracklist. I just love the song. It brings back the memories of Sleeping Sun

I thought the same thing about Sleeping Sun. But at least Chris "mumbles" better in Ghost Story than he does in Sleeping Sun.

Hello Guys!

I would really like to know how to get the Bonus Tracks! I absolutely love this Album and i cant get enough of it! I bought it on iTunes and listened to the Visuals Video, but never heard a single bonus track, where are they, where can i buy them? Thanks a lot

Guest kmm1482

I will be tinkering with the track listing. Ghost Story will replace ASFOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Guys!

I would really like to know how to get the Bonus Tracks! I absolutely love this Album and i cant get enough of it! I bought it on iTunes and listened to the Visuals Video, but never heard a single bonus track, where are they, where can i buy them? Thanks a lot

So far the 3 bonus tracks are only available legally for purchase in Target stores in the US. Illegally however....

I think the bonus tracks are alluded to be available to everyone in ~5 months if you can stand the wait.

Normally i like most of the bsides better then the actual album tracks, but here its diffrent, this album has really strong tracks that are even better then the bsides. AIMH is one of their greatest tracks ever.

Guest kmm1482

We haven't gotten as many b-sides the past few albums like they used to have 2(kinda 3) this era, and only 1 for MX. There are tons surrounding the first 3 albums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally i like most of the bsides better then the actual album tracks, but here its diffrent, this album has really strong tracks that are even better then the bsides. AIMH is one of their greatest tracks ever.

Yeah, AIMH alongside O are probably my favourites of the album, but Ghost Story and All My Friends are on the same level or even higher for me!

"All your friends they, ride into the sunset"

At first I was like, what? Then I realised how deep those lyrics are :dozey:

I will not rest until I get the deluxe edition. Will. Not. RESTTTT.

How Did 'Ghost story' not make it onto the album ? It's criminal.

I have a feeling it was done intentionally to get people to buy the deluxe edition. Or those bonus tracks were meant to be on the album but didn't make the deadline for printing, so they included them in the deluxe edition. That's just my guess based on nothing haha.

I have a feeling it was done intentionally to get people to buy the deluxe edition. Or those bonus tracks were meant to be on the album but didn't make the deadline for printing, so they included them in the deluxe edition. That's just my guess based on nothing haha.

I doubt the first guess, Chris said the album was 100% of what they were shooting for. My guess is that the tracks just didn't fit into their vision for the album.

Hello Guys!

Legally - the deluxe edition will be release in about 6 months time. :)

Illegally - google. ;)

as one could see it in the making of video "ghost stories" actually was included in the album in an earlier stage as well as atlas and "the race", but apparently they didnt fit anymore in the end.

really wondering what "the race" sounded like...