📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feels kinda weird to be there just a few hours before the show and still not have tickets though...

Feels weird to fly all the way from germany to london without a ticket to the show.

Sent via Tapatalk

Is the premier inn London Kensington (Earls Court) fairly close to the RAH? Where are people staying that's reasonably close (and an ok price) ?

I'm staying at the Meininger Hotel, its as close to the RAH as it gets (5-10 walking minutes). I use the Hostel part of it for around 30£/night.

Sent via Tapatalk

Is the premier inn London Kensington (Earls Court) fairly close to the RAH? Where are people staying that's reasonably close (and an ok price) ?

I'm staying there - yes, about 10-15 mins walk away, but I think it's booked up now. I booked weeks and weeks ago.

Oldiefan - I've managed to book a room at the Premier Inn so may see you there! Coldplay party after the gig???!

Oh that's great ! I'll message you when I get there and tell you our room no. Watch this space.

Oldiefan - I've managed to book a room at the Premier Inn so may see you there! Coldplay party after the gig???!

OOOps- just thought - are you staying on the 1st or 2nd July ? We're there on the 1st.

Congrats on getting your tickets - amazing, isn't it, after all that stress !!!!

So... If I've got 3 tickets for 1st July. 1 circle restricted view that i bought on 6 june and 2 stage seats that I bought today. I no longer need the restricted view circle seat but it has my name on it. Can I not let someone else have it??

is it still available ?

I think YES. If we meet there we can transcribe it. You just have to be there

Great to hear more Coldplayers got tickets today. Also great to hear that the touts are still trying (my row and block for a modest £2,398.47!

65463698cae3fa9f400453d6a0561b24.png

It will be interesting to see how many tix are still being sold on the day by Vileagogo.

Great to hear more Coldplayers got tickets today. Also great to hear that the touts are still trying (my row and block for a modest £2,398.47!

65463698cae3fa9f400453d6a0561b24.png

Lol customers with benefits :lol:

Has anyone noticed what it says on the RAH website? It says it expects the concert to be finished by 10:45pm. If that's the case, assumming the support act will be finished for say 8:30pm latest and Coldplay's set will be set up for a 9pm start roughly, that would leave a 1hr 45 mins concert, much longer than the Ghost Stories shows they've performed so far. Suppose it's a case of waiting and seeing but you never know :D. Maybe we'll be treated big time!

http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/coldplay/default.aspx

Wow almost 2 hours of concert! Feels like watching a movie :cool:

It will be a similar layout to the Ghost Stories film, with more seats and no screens but a more classical look :)

It will be a similar layout to the Ghost Stories film, with more seats and no screens but a more classical look :)

If thats the case, it will be one of the best days in my life :D :dance:

I was thinking that with the EP coming out on Sunday, maybe we will hear Ghost Story live!

Great shout, could well happen, maybe as a one off like Moving to Mars "depending on how the next few minutes go, you may never heard it anywhere else" :P

Great shout, could well happen, maybe as a one off like Moving to Mars "depending on how the next few minutes go, you may never heard it anywhere else" :P

Haha, exactly!