🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN!

aaaAAAAHHH YOU GUIYS! :cheesy: I can't handle all the kindness you give me, WUUUH :wacky::dazzled:

Thank you so much! My birthday way great so far, I ate tons of food and my family was in good moods, WOOYAY :awesome:

Joyeux anniversaire Thalia :cake: :dance: (after Welsh, German, a bit of French :D)

(where you able to go to the London concert after all? I'm asking because of Wisna and nev72 posts. I should probably first read the threads of the concerts to know but I'm asking anyway :lol:)

Almost as exactly as you would read it, only the "dd" bit is pronounced "th":)
But how you able to pronounce all the consonants without any vocal in between?! :lol:

Joyeux anniversaire Thalia :cake: :dance: (after Welsh, German, a bit of French :D)

(where you able to go to the London concert after all? I'm asking because of Wisna and nev72 posts. I should probably first read the threads of the concerts to know but I'm asking anyway :lol:)

Merci beaucoup! :wacky:

Yes I was able to attend the 2th concert and it was EPIC! Lot's of nice moments because I met a lot of lovely Coldplayers :wacky:

But how you able to pronounce all the consonants without any vocal in between?! :lol:

Merci beaucoup! :wacky:

Yes I was able to attend the 2th concert and it was EPIC! Lot's of nice moments because I met a lot of lovely Coldplayers :wacky:

Lucky you!!!

In the meantime, I read your reviews and the others of that gig: thank you for sharing :wacky:

Edit: It was like an early birthday gift to yourself :nice:

Edit: It was like an early birthday gift to yourself :nice:

It was indeed! :D

Hey! Today is my Birthday, too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEN! :dance:

Happy birthday! I hope your day was amazing! My 19th is tomorrow, it seems like everyone's birthday is this week :laugh3:
Thank you very much :wacky: LOL well then I will wish you a happy birthday, too! :laugh3: