🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

[6-Aug-2014] Chris Martin to play solo NYC show

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so with very little convincing I've decided to change my trip dates so I can go to NYC and hopefully meet him while I walk around. MWAHAHAHHA

EDIT: Change of plans...won't be going until late August as originally planned. The friend I would be staying with is going to be out of the country on the 5th. :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: I am so sad :(

speaking of which, I have no idea for what/when/why this is supposedly happening.. it is a radio station in Philly PA

Wendy Rollins

‏@wendyrollins

Booked interviews with the mighty Chris Martin of @Coldplay and the illustrious Jack Antonoff of @bleachersmusic #getawesome

Chris Martin AND Bleachers? I like this station....

But with Coldplay doing their first arena show of the year in 2 months, I doubt that this is a preview of just Chris tracks. Maybe it is an LP 7 thing...

home_logo.png

news_banner2.pngcmacousticpicthingy.jpgWin tickets to see Chris play one-off NYC show

24 July 2014 5:10 pm

Ten pairs to give away to Coldplay.com readers

Good afternoon. We're pleased to announce that, on Wednesday 6 August, Chris will give an acoustic performance of songs from Ghost Stories (and some old Coldplay favourites) at a secret venue in New York. Tickets to this intimate, one-off show will be given away by radio stations across the US. Listen out to your local station to see if it's one of them.

We also have 15 pairs of tickets to give away to Coldplay.com readers. To enter, simply enter your details below before 12noon ET on 29 July.

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE DEFINITELY ABLE TO GET TO NEW YORK FOR THE SHOW.

By entering your email address, you are signing up for the Coldplay official newsletter. Click here for Privacy Policy.

Due to venue rules, prizes will be distributed to over 21s only. Winners’ guests must also be 21 or older. The tickets are strictly non-transferrable. Please click here for T&Cs.

Tickets are free and will be allocated at random. You can apply for a maximum of one pair of tickets per household. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize, which is for tickets only.

Anchorman

Yeah I saw that, prob a typo, hoping it's the 15!

When I get home I will re-post the Coldplay page, my computer at work is not great. They will prob have it straightened out by then

We also have 15 pairs of tickets to give away to Coldplay.com readers.

For a second I read

We also have 15 pairs of tickets to give away to ColdplayING.com readers.

Jesus my heart! :lol:

I hope someone st the front row record the full show with his/r 1080p super video camera and upload it to the Internet.

Whilst taking HQ pictures at the same time of course. :awesome:

remember the times where we squealed about any shitey crap video like this:

[video=youtube;AImePDW8eLU]

?

We are so spoiled by now LOL

aw yiss :wideeyed:

btw

Re-read my post, I added a little bit more stuff :awesome:

Hahah I was dreaming about a video like that[emoji7][emoji7]

[video=youtube_share;rP8FhEVJ3RQ]

But yours would be good too *still better than nothing*

Except for the solo show... and the secret solo album, with solo single featuring Han Solo, included in a record contract for a solo album.

:surprised:

Oh nuh D:

Except for the solo show... and the secret solo album, with solo single featuring Han Solo, included in a record contract for a solo album.

:surprised:

or what about Chris dressed as Han Solo???

and since Chris can't actually do anything without Jonny, we'd have a special guest guitarist appearance in the form of Chewbacca :P

it is for sirius xm and we'll get to hear!

We have your chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive Artist Confidential event with Chris Martin of Coldplay on August 6 at the SiriusXM Studios in New York City!

Chris Martin will stop by our studios to perform some songs from Coldplay's latest album, Ghost Stories, exclusively for SiriusXM subscribers. If you can be in New York City on Wednesday, August 6th, this is your chance to attend this very special event!

can apply to win tickets there too.

link