🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Everything about Coldplay

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, I'm not sure about that, I think it is a guitar, maybe it's the chords on the charts? Haven't tried those yet. not betting money on the guitar, but the amount of synths used on the record are also sky high. Your book also has the keyboard arranged for guitar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to chime in here, for Fix You the BPM is actually 138 which is 69 doubled. I only know this because if you listen to them play Fix You live at the BBC in 2008 you can hear Will count in with his drum sticks.

I try to see where you can get the version that was scanned and for speed of sound I know now it's guitar in the intro but doesn't it sound like a Yamaha Cp80 or honky-tonk or some electric grand?

The Piano on Speed of Sound is a Tack Piano. It's a piano with metal thumb tacks pushed into the hammers. it gives a metallic, honky tonk ish kind of sound. They used one on Lovers in Japan and Viva La Vida too. The guitar also doubles up the intro riff too.

I try to see where you can get the version that was scanned and for speed of sound I know now it's guitar in the intro but doesn't it sound like a Yamaha Cp80 or honky-tonk or some electric grand?

I was playing some songs according to the book and found some inaccuracies with the same songs you mentioned:

White shadows: weird prechorus and also extra notes were added to the main riff, not sure why.

(Scribd has the right notes for this one)

If you have at least two book on hand you'll get the most accurate notes, with only one, I'm not so sure.

I will keep you posted on the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...