Sparky

The Coldplaying Gallery - 125,000+ images!

Completed! 128,000+ images, all online :) My personal favourite is 'Coldplay Photographers'

It's best advised to use Internet Explorer or Firefox for browsing these as the gallery freezes on Chrome sometimes.

Massive thanks Marc! This is awesome!

Thanks !!! Also, now I know Sparky is called Marc - hehe :D

Thanks for all your hard work. This is great.

Since the site was redesigned, a lot of the links to recent years aren't working. This will be fixed soon and the layout will be like the pre-2009 years.

I can't view any picture from the gallery anymore since the forum server move. Are they still there or are they lost ?

• Like 1

I can't view test link any picture from the gallery anymore since the forum server move. Are they still there or are they lost ?

I know, what's happened? I had this thread bookmarked and just came back to check and I can't see any of the pics any more. Have they all been taken down or something or moved?

Edited by CPFan8
  • Like 1

I know, what's happened? I had this thread bookmarked and just came back to check and I can't see any of the pics any more. Have they all been taken down or something or moved?

Probably nobody remembered it when the forum moved to new servers and it was not moved along with it....I suspect

Most of the images are online now but some have been lost in the server move. I have them in backups but as you can expect 100,000+ images can be hard to move!

Is there any possibility to upload Sarah Lee's photos from Mylo Xyloto photshoot?

I am a big fan coldplaying. thank you a lot about these interesting images. I wish i can see coldplaying show directly. my country is so far from Lodon. I hope I have chance to meet my idol so muh. Coldplaying is so cool and very talented.

Where can I find a Hi-Res of their current (Everyday Life era) profile photo of the band? The same they´re using today for their Facebook, Spotify profile... Can someone send it to me? :blush:

Hello, I am new to your forum as of today.. I am from Alberta, Canada. I am really happy to be a member of this forum. thanks.

• Like 1

Hello, I am new to your forum as of today.. I am from Alberta, Canada. I am really happy to be a member of this forum. thanks.

Hello and welcome to this community!