🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
@AwardChris

Amazing Day

does some one have this effect on an electrical form or can it be found in youtube? I`d like to hear if that is familiar to me. I have only two used cd`s of this band and there`s no Amazing Day in them

YouTube?

I was listening to the album version and I heard a strange "noise" at about 1:00.

The best way I can describe it is as a sound from ...

2j26s21.png

a squeeze horn :) (had to google this one to find an English translation).

I couldn't find it elsewhere in the song.

So weird.

It sounds like an echo of the guitar but with a strange small horn effect *lol*

LOL, now I can't get that silly picture out of my head of Jonny playing guitar and Chris pressing that squeeze horn :D

graphics-laughing-593754.gif

"Crazy Frog Where Are You Now ?"

I actually had to look that up! LOL

I actually had to look that up! LOL

A random thought: if the crazy Frog stopped Coldplay from having their first number one song, and now Adele stopped Coldplay from having their 7th number one album, does that mean Adele is the new crazy Frog?

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

This is what this album is about: hope, strength, union, togetherness, never giving up. Great song choice for the advert [emoji7]

Amazing Day actually doesn't need recorded things (for example: violins) in the background Because Jonny has many different riffs IMO

Amazing Day actually doesn't need recorded things (for example: violins) in the background Because Jonny has many different riffs IMO

You are right, but the extra elements do make for a richer, fuller sound that helps the song stay fresh after repeated listens on the album

• Like 1

Here's a comment on the song. Many people when the song was first introduced thought that at the end Chris says "And I asked every book, poetry, and chime, can there be breaks in the chaos of times", all you have to do is look at covers (including The Racer's) to find the misheard lyric. The actual lyric goes "and I asked Can the birds in poetry chime? Can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?"

For me, I actually like the misheard lyric better. Lol. What do you think?

• Like 1

Here's a comment on the song. Many people when the song was first introduced thought that at the end Chris says "And I asked every book, poetry, and chime, can there be breaks in the chaos of times", all you have to do is look at covers (including The Racer's) to find the misheard lyric. The actual lyric goes "and I asked Can the birds in poetry chime? Can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?"

For me, I actually like the misheard lyric better. Lol. What do you think?

Don't know, I like them both:)

I don't care what anyone says, this song is beautiful. The OHHH OHHH OHH OHHH part may seem simple but sometimes simple is more. It sends shivers down my spine every time, especially the high strings. This song saved the album from being a drag.

• Like 1

I don't care what anyone says, this song is beautiful. The OHHH OHHH OHH OHHH part may seem simple but sometimes simple is more. It sends shivers down my spine every time, especially the high strings. This song saved the album from being a drag.

Same! It reminds me of the arobtth and parachutes era(:

• Like 1

there is a dark side in this song : " Shared Every Bruise and Showed Every Scar " " And Time Seems to Say Forget the World and Its Weight

And Here I Just Wanna Stay " " Cause Now I Always Want to Feel This Way "

it's like a miserable person just got an amazing day

• Like 5

I am in love with this song

Amazing Song