📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Which Coldplay member would you be and why?

I know we are all taught the "there's nobody I'd rather be than me" stuff, but, that aside, if you could be any member of the band, including Phil, who would you be and why?

Of course I'd like to be Guy. The most handsome one gets all the Chicks.... :guy:

I guess most of the fangirls on here want to be Jonny :jonny: so they can cuddle (or maybe even more) with Chris :chris: then....

I'd like to be Chris because one of my dreams since I was a small child was to play the piano.

Fortunately last year I bought a digital piano and now I learn songs with YT. Can't say I'm very good but it's sure a step forward, right? :)

I'd be Will because it seems like he's got it all together. He seems like a nice guy, and I think it would be really cool to learn the drums and learn what each different one sounds like. He also married a teacher instead of a famous person, so I guess that's good haha. And, Will is famous, but he can still go do 'normal' activities like shopping and stuff without being surrounded with a swarm of people. And he gets to sit down for the whole show haha

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I'd love to be Jonny because I'm a guitarist and let's face it, Jonny is a legend.

All the glory of being an essential part of the Coldplay sound without having all the paparazzi attention Chris gets.

All those catchy guitar rifts... Jonny is the a legend [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji109]

• 3 months later...