🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Coeurli

Hymn for the Weekend

Surprised me. I'm thinking that this is the bands main club jam. I'm digging this, but it's no means great. Would much rather listen to this than Army Of One & XMTS. However it is not AHFOD, Birds, Kaleidoscope, Colour Spectrum, Amazing Day, AOAL level though.

And I gotta admit, the lyrics are rubbish bin.

6/10

Surprised me. I'm thinking that this is the bands main club jam. I'm digging this, but it's no means great. Would much rather listen to this than Army Of One & XMTS. However it is not AHFOD, Birds, Kaleidoscope, Colour Spectrum, Amazing Day, AOAL level though.

And I gotta admit, the lyrics are rubbish can.

6/10

You know. Ive seen your last coments and I think we have the same way to like coldplay haha.

Better than Princess Of China, it's catchy and fun but not much of my cup of tea. I must admit I was expecting something worst and the worst part of AHFOD. It's Ok for me but I predict this being the one of the most played songs on radio and parties of 2016 and going MASSIVE.

I feel like the band had a music video in their heads for this, and the song is just an afterthought. That's why it has those jungle sound effect things at the beginning. I feel like I'm missing something when listening to this song, and that something is the video.

I feel like the band had a music video in their heads for this, and the song is just an afterthought. That's why it has those jungle sound effect things at the beginning. I feel like I'm missing something when listening to this song, and that something is the video.

The India video is for this song. 199% Sure.

I don't think the India video fits this song well, it should have been filmed for AOAL and the AOAL video should have been thrown in the trash can and incinerated.

Also why is Tove Lo featured on the track list and Beyoncé isn't even though she's more prominent? :thinking: That's how B wanted it probably.

Best song of the album :vuvuzela:

Glad someone's with me on this :drinking:

Glad someone's with me on this :drinking:

Woo hoo drinks on me :D

:drinking:

Agreed with the last couple posts. Lyrics don't give the best impression, transitions are a bit awkward. But man, that piano is catchy.

Not what I was expecting. It was much better than expected. Lyrics are trash, but the overall song is the cross between beautiful and catchy.

I like it. Don't like the part where he sings low and it gets weird. But overall, I like it.

I would hate it if they wasted such a seemingly good video on a bad song...