⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
getithom

Up&Up

Yes, the production and/or mastering ruined an otherwise great song (yet again!)

Turn up the bass and muffle the mids - seems to be the motto of this album.

Still, I loved the song, it's just the live version is more "organic", to say something.

IMHO it's just like 'life is for living': good in album, excellent in live. Anyway I like the crescendo from the start to the end. The last 'believe in Love' seems like something coming from nowhere (like a blossom flower). I can't explain very welllll I feel about it, but I like this song. The Indian style is inside the idea of it.

It breaks my heart reading posts saying the studio version of the song is coated in production. Listening to the live version was nostalgic, sounded like vintage coldplay.

The song is better live but the studio version is good also. Definitely one of my favorites from A Head Full Of Dreams.

Okay this song... it is really good BUT the f*cking solos should be louder and the piano too.

Piano ----

Live - Awesome

Album - Hardly noticeable except at the start and the end.

Chorus ----

Live - Much more energy

Album - Energy drops a bit, but it sounds more synchronised and melodic

Solos ----

Live - Great

Album - Even Better, as the sound of the guitar is the main thing that you hear.

Just believe in Love ----

Live - OMG BEAUTIFUL

Album - WTF?

Yes, this song is live definitely much better, especially the end disappointed me a lot in the studio version. I'm just hoping they continue to do the "Just believe in love" thing for the tour, then I'll be happy hearing it three times and all is perfect :)

Just three short questions :

1. How long is Noels guitar part ?

2. How good is Noels guitar part ?

3. Is it easy to notice the difference in Noels way of playing the guitar compared to Jonny?

Thx folks :)

GOD, both live and studio versions are AMAZING, probably the best Coldplay has done in the past few years.

CLAP CLAP :clap:

Yeah, the ending was kinda disappointing after it was good live. Why is that "Believe in love" so disconnected from the rest ? And who is singing it, is it Annabell Wallis ? Odd to end the last album of this cycle with a voice other than Chris's !

Up&Up

Everyone is complaining about the 2nd solo by Noel being drowned out but all u have to do is use an equalizer to raise the midrange frequencies and this song sounds golden.

Everyone is complaining about the 2nd solo by Noel being drowned out but all u have to do is use an equalizer to raise the midrange frequencies and this song sounds golden.

We pay for a well mixed product, not a CD where we have to do all the work ourselves! What the hell!

Yeah let me just pull out my pocket sound board, plug my phone into it, and adjust the mids every time I want to listen to the song :p