🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
stephen

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

Hello I'm kinda late for the party. Was the concert streamed somewhere or is there a download for the concert somewhere? I'd be very happy to know that.

You can watch here on Periscope: Check out @coldplaying's Tweet: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/665400412757999616?s=09 or you can type the username on Youtube, I think the person has already put it up on there too.

You can watch here on Periscope: Check out @coldplaying's Tweet: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/665400412757999616?s=09 or you can type the username on Youtube, I think the person has already put it up on there too.

Thanks so much! I hope the video will be uploaded on an actual server so we can download it °__°

Chris voice makes every song better than they already are. He just killed me tonight.

Wow, to hear Fly On in this time, after the Paris tragedy, really brought the feels down my spine. Just as powerful as Fix You (is it the first time it's being played acoustic live?).

Really great acoustic set by the band!

Honestly, I had forgotten how emotional fly on was before this set. I may have shed a few tears at 12:30 am in my bed

Is it still unclear as to when it is being rescheduled?

It's being rescheduled for next Saturday night, and ticket holders will be contacted with the details.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Hey guys, my district in Paris is a ghost town. It's so weird. What a tragedy

Take care and stay strong. We are all thinking of Paris today.

[emoji632]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32920[/ATTACH]

if anyone's not seen it yet

according to setlist.fm

soundcheck includes A Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, Everglow, Up&Up and Amazing Day

EDIT: extra source

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEWS: Coldplay soundchecked; A Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, Everglow, Up&Up and Amazing Day earlier <a href="https://t.co/LZW7QiLrWI">pic.twitter.com/LZW7QiLrWI</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/665384574797619201">November 14, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32920[/ATTACH]

if anyone's not seen it yet

according to setlist.fm

soundcheck includes A Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, Everglow, Up&Up and Amazing Day

Does this give a hint to what songs they will actually be playing on Saturday?

The Birds snippet was beautiful. What I don't understand is that Ryan Seacrest's list of the album called Birds an uptempo song!

Perhaps it's a coda/ending like in Glass Of Water

[emoji17]

I'm sorry to hear that, what a tragedy.

-

I have very few words. Such a difficult emotional day. There was a lot of confusion in line when doors didn't open at 6 as planned. But once word spread through the crowd, everyone agreed it was the right thing for CP to do. Imagine was stunning. Sparks blew me away - I recorded the whole thing. Good thing you couldn't hear my tears. I'll try to upload to yt. While the mood was very somber, Chris made a few jokes. Poor Will - he didn't play drums at all, he played piano and guitar. I don't know how much was streamed - I skimmed through and it seemed like it was?

On the way out, we saw Phil and got a photo - what a nice guy.

They are rescheduling the show for next Saturday night. I feel bad for the people who won't be able to come again, but I will be there.

As horrific as the day's events were, Coldplay did something truly special and magical tonight and it was perfect.

Well put!

i'm very sorry. condolences. we are all praying for paris.

Does this give a hint to what songs they will actually be playing on Saturday?

absolutely! just one of them may not be played, as the band said they were playing only 4 new songs.

Just was able to watch the part I missed....wow, all those songs were amazingly beautiful!

Reminds me of Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water." I would love if the guys took inspiration from that song:

"Sail on, silver girl

Sail on by

Your time has come

To shine

All your dreams are on their way"

Yes!! I knew it reminded me of something else that wasn't Fly On. Wonderful song.

Here's the video of Sparks I recorded. [video=youtube_share;ksf4ZFWzE_4]

Part of me wanted to record the whole show, but the part of me that won, was the part that said "just enjoy the show and know that you are seeing something magical and to be present without holding up the phone the whole time."

But I think my husband recorded Imagine. I'll check his video and possibly upload too.

Omg you were so close! [emoji1] I like what you said about being present. Thanks for the share!

I haven't heard Chris sing so beautiful for a long time...

It feels like in Ahfod Chris will work harder and better on his voice. This snippet of birds shows that, even AOAL show that his voice is louder than it was on MX or Gs. Its just me that think that? Or anybody else is thinking the same thing?? Its wierd, his voice reminds me the time from viva and x&y, like he is screaming more in a good way. In mx he screams but it feels like he is containing himself more, the screams feels more subtle on that album.

Just watched now last night show. God!!!! Chris' voice in Birds (I suppose...) is sooo good!! I haven't seen him singing so well since his last Life is for Living live on Glastonbury 2011. It was really good!

I haven't heard Chris sing so beautiful for a long time...

Perfection...The whole show just so so beautiful..so much love and reverence & warmth...it was truly very special to behold [emoji173]️ This World is a better place because of the love they give to others [emoji304][emoji294]️ We are so very Blessed [emoji120]