🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Christa42

AHFOD Tour Supporting Acts-Who Do You Want to See Tour With Coldplay?

wish i can hear new from Evanescence

I'd love that to happen, but it likely won't. :(

I'd like to see PVRIS tour with them, they're both in kind of the same genre currently.

That's easy: they will need Noel Gallagher to make a special appearance and play his guitar solo in Up&Up. He can support them with Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, and then hit the stage when that song surrounds the stadiums. Wouldn't be amazing to hear his riff next to Jonny?

As long as they're more interesting than Alan George and Rita Ora, then I don't mind too much.

Would like to see The Temper Trap return. I believe they supported Coldplay in Australia before. Their old buddies, Embrace should support too :D

Bloc Party are worth a shout too. Their new style is not popular with their fans and sounds like it's just Kele but it's very uplifting.

[video=youtube;xe7uutnarWE]

Bloc Party are worth a shout too. Their new style is not popular with their fans and sounds like it's just Kele but it's very uplifting.

[video=youtube;xe7uutnarWE]

I would love to see Bloc Party tour with Coldplay!

Like many other fans I'm not a fan of The Love Within, but I still have hope for the upcoming record after hearing this new track:

[video=youtube;mvfYw-a0Prc]

I don't want this but I bet they will tour with Tove Lo partially. I imagine that Rihanna could get on that ticket as well for a leg of the tour.

I agree on Amber Run touring with them, what about these? Surely the Stereo's could do it:

[video=youtube;SJ5cg0KNKH0]

Also Beach House maybe? Chris did say he was listening to them:

[video=youtube;u-ZBH5WIPSw]

I also want Kasabian to join them as well, but that's not likely unfortunately, also Snow Patrol is considered an option imo:

[video=youtube;RjCGgAiRzdg]

[video=youtube;bfa9yxCpWoA]

As long as they're more interesting than Alan George and Rita Ora, then I don't mind too much.

Or better than someone like Dizzie Rascal deciding to play tracks from his unreleased new album and seemingly acting annoyed that the crowd weren't joining in.

Florence and the machine are way too big for that

I can't see Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds supporting Coldplay. They are way too popular in their own right.

Noel Gallagher would be awesome- if only they'd co-headline a tour. I don't think the big suits in the market would allow it.

I say....Metric!

James Bay, he's magical live and his tour ends on April I think. So that could be a possibility. He can play some solos with Jonny, the album is full of riffs and incredible guitar solos.

Keane....if only they were still together....

Maybe Tom Chaplin when he goes solo next year.

Any two from London Grammar, Holy Holy,Bon Iver or Volcano Choir would be amazing. Sort it out guys

James Bay, he's magical live and his tour ends on April I think. So that could be a possibility. He can play some solos with Jonny, the album is full of riffs and incredible guitar solos.

:dazzled:

This I would like to see! [emoji6][emoji6]

Can anybody tell me that who has accompanied Coldplay on the tours before? I mean the supporting artist.