⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
Sparky

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

what songs were played on stage C?... don't panic and green eyes only? because today they do princess of china and hftw (hymn for china :retard), enough to get a mega song in stage C

Is it true they didn't play Magic?!

• Like 1

Is it true they didn't play Magic?!

setlist.fm says that also they have done ring of fire again, 3 covers in one night seems a little bit.

I have no sound at the moment to listen to the BBC file, can someone kindly sum up the Charlie story in one sentence for me ?

14 years ago Charlie couldn't go to a concert because he was hit by a bus and he was in the hospital recovering. Her mother sent a letter to the band as he's son whispered "mom Coldplay". The band visited the boy and promised him they'd send a Cd with the recording of the concert. During the show they dedicated Clocks to him. He was today at the concert and he got Clocks dedicated once again after 14 years :)

• Like 8

2nd Show DONE 1ac8d40945ae203ec24b3afc7ad236a6.jpg

...and boy was it a good one.

Sent via Tapatalk

Chris has said there isn't a bad Coldplay show :)

I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

14 years ago Charlie couldn't go to a concert because he was hit by a bus and he was in the hospital recovering. Her mother sent a letter to the band as he's son whispered "mom Coldplay". The band visited the boy and promised him they'd send a Cd with the recording of the concert. During the show they dedicated Clocks to him. He was today at the concert and he got Clocks dedicated once again after 14 years :)

great band being great in greatness

• Like 2

Chris has said there isn't a bad Coldplay show :)

I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

"Maybe I'm biased, but I'm definitely right" :P

• Like 1

"Maybe I'm biased, but I'm definitely right" :P

but chris is right, there's no bad concerts, if you are there you'll enjoy it as devil in hell (or angel in heaven ahahah)... then with calm mind we could analyse things in another perspective...

• Like 1

What a fantastic night!

They have too many songs to choose from now. Some old favourites always gonna be missed out the set!

Anyone know where you can get those AHFOD pins? Those are pretty nice

Anyone know where you can get those AHFOD pins? Those are pretty nice

i think they were available in the official Coldplay store but the link on their website seems to redirect to a different store setup now... not sure what is going on with that...

i think they were available in the official Coldplay store but the link on their website seems to redirect to a different store setup now... not sure what is going on with that...

yeah thats bizarre, thought i found them but i guess not lol

• Like 1

I'm back in my hotel.

What a concert, what a great spot that I got.

I think I have some nice pictures.

But those are for the morning. I've been up since 5 am Belgian time.

right i'm just back from the concert. I have too say, the atmosphere of the whole stadium was outstanding.

I was a little concerned going myself, but everybody around me at the front of the C stage was so friendly.

The woman i was talking to even gave me her xyloband because mine wasn't working.

Also i'm just going to have a chance here, there was this girl near me and i thought she was absolutely gorgeous. We kept looking at each other, so if you end up reading this then i would love to take you out for a meal before i go home on Tuesday lol.

• Like 3

Lad!

Worth a shot. You probably have to post a pic of yourself so she knows [emoji14]

Some pictures

8450518aa790f4413337182a610a5ca6.jpg

fbd4896ce6023c21c7086136326c6395.jpg

49e86e7db595a6c514f84e6f36f8e4e5.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 5

[ATTACH=full]4793[/ATTACH]

Poor Will doesn't get enough photo love.

• Like 1

The concert was absolutely incredible!!!

Production/show and setlist were top notch.

Loved Reef as well, Lianne on the other side wasn't my thing.

Do you think the concert was filmed for a live dvd, because of all the cameras and spider cam?

• Like 1

2,5 hours to get to my hotel. Doors open in 15 hours. Goodnight!

Sent via Tapatalk

[ATTACH=full]4793[/ATTACH]

Poor Will doesn't get enough photo love.

I love Will, thanks for this picture.

Norys

• Like 1

Incredible gig, that was my first stadium show and it was amazing! Still prefer intimate shows though but stadium atmospheres are great. "One big family".<3

Wondered why my Xyloband wouldn't work for a short while , turned out I hadn't pulled the plastic tab out. The Scientist had me in tears and Fix You nearly did too.

I like how the boys moved to another area - it must have been nice for people in different areas to see them up close.

I found the whole Don't Panic + Jonny thing odd as people who hadn't also been to a RAH show thought it was the first time it was happening. Still amazing though. I wish I had some confetti from the gig (I was in a seated area high up).

It was funny seeing people running into the stadium screaming and trying to get a place at the front. I felt for people.

Hope you all had a lovely night.

It's so funny because I'm quite quiet but automatically shouted "Woooo" really loudly through the gig without thinking about it

Also, £80 for a Coldplay hoody! Are you having a laugh? That's more than the price of the ticket!

Ha, and please recycle your Xyloband. Ummm...no.

I'm shocked that people were taking more than one Xyloband! I got one in my favourite colour Purple but didn't have the heart to pick any more up. I felt guilty picking 2 Love badges haha xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5