Harmless

Idiot

A Ghost

A View from the Top

If She Comes Back

Someone to Love

Sweet Marianne

Ladder to the Sun

Solid Ground (Until the Water Flows Over)

The World Turns Upside Down (Your World's Turned Upside Down)

St. Stephen

The Fall of Man

Bloodless Revolution

The Man Who Swears

First Steps

Goodbye and Goodnight

Bucket for a Crown

Lukas

Fun

Famous Old Painters

The Dubliners

Don Quixote (Spanish Rain)

Wedding Bells

Aiko

Gone But Not F. Cotton

I meant for this to be a double elimination but unfortunately we've gotten so few votes and I don't want to leave this round open forever... :( And sorry about not being punctual, please hang on in there, there may be a few days in which I might not have the time to end the round on time....I apologize in advance. :(

Should Rhyming Song be here?

I've never heard of this one. Could someone send me a link?

@thetwinparadox: Can you please add A View From The Top ? It's one of the best unreleased songs (imho) and it's missing..

Oh!! Looks like I forgot about the Baltimore soundcheck songs, it's been forever since I've heard them. Could you upload A View from the Top and If She Comes Back for me? I'll add them to the list too. :)

It's explainable why you couldn't find either. For both songs, there is no Coldplay versions available.

Actually, there is a Coldplay version of Goodbye and Goodnight, which leaked with the rest of the VLV piano demos. I've put it up for you guys here!! :) https://soundcloud.com/thetwinparadox/cp-2008-00-00-t09

What concerns me is that some people might not know these songs; that's why not many are voting.

Also I've never really listened to Rhyming Song extensively, since the one I can find has bad quality, and since it's on set lists a lot, I'd assume it's to be on this list.

I still vote for Fun

So Sad

Actually, I think it's probably more the "high" of the upcoming release, combined with the Tidal gig, that is distracting people from voting. For me, there are a couple of songs that I do not know, but overall I am familiar with almost all of them.

I think you might be right... :( Maybe we should pause this game for a while....

I think you might be right... :( Maybe we should pause this game for a while....

I love your elimination games and I love unreleased songs. But it is true that the imminent AHFOD release directs people's interests towards other things.

Pause until Jan 4th maybe ?

I love your elimination games and I love unreleased songs. But it is true that the imminent AHFOD release directs people's interests towards other things.

Pause until Jan 4th maybe ?

I was actually gonna start the AHFOD elimination then to give people enough time to evaluate the album!! ;) So I guess this game will stall for a bit longer....

But to all who might be reading this: please still vote!! I just won't end the round for about a month, that's all. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...