🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Club of coldplayers in a coldplaying hiatus

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just for fun. Let's share something to wait patiently until the release of AHFOD!

I'll start with this video

That song is better than the entire new album (apart from Birds)...

Yes in the long scheme of things I'm pretty sure the best thing I've ever done in my life so far is help inspire this thread lol

lol and I'm afraid no one will join us, they'll miss the fun (kind of)

Wow! This is actually an incredible cover- honestly sometimes with the criticism on this forum I don't realize that this song isn't really that bad at all :D

This is a great song. If we start to compare each song the band release, we won't see the wonderful parts they have. That's why I started this thread, for the ones who doesn't want to influence their opinions or doesn't want to read the spoilers :)

This is a great song. If we start to compare each song the band release, we won't see the wonderful parts they have. That's why I started this thread, for the ones who doesn't want to influence their opinions or doesn't want to read the spoilers :)

That's true. People tend to constantly compare and not take music for what it is. My mom is a big Coldplay fan, (there since the beginning) and she is literally in love with all of GS! She says she likes the chill vibe. And I don't even know what this whole 'oh Coldplay is going pop' crap is. They're definitely not, it's alternative... It's different...

That's true. People tend to constantly compare and not take music for what it is. My mom is a big Coldplay fan, (there since the beginning) and she is literally in love with all of GS! She says she likes the chill vibe. And I don't even know what this whole 'oh Coldplay is going pop' crap is. They're definitely not, it's alternative... It's different...

True, and even in the simplest lyrics they have the power to make you feel better. Today I didn't have a good day, I found out people is not talking face to face to me and the first lyrics that came to my mind were "under this pressure, under this weight, we're diamonds taking shape". But I'll try to respect the different opinions we find here, we're in a place where freedom is very important even when we're behind a computer.

True, and even in the simplest lyrics they have the power to make you feel better. Today I didn't have a good day, I found out people is not talking face to face to me and the first lyrics that came to my mind were "under this pressure, under this weight, we're diamonds taking shape". But I'll try to respect the different opinions we find here, we're in a place where freedom is very important even when we're behind a computer.

:) I actually just finished writing a short speech on how people's opinions are so influenced by others opinions. It seems like a sort of domino effect opinions. At first I gotta admit I hated AOAL because of the 'disco' beat but I gotta admit it's really grown on me and the guitar riff just makes life so much better aha

Guest worldpeace
On the topic of covers

I'm approximately 99% this guy is not human I mean omg those hands, I play piano and that's still insane

the sound is a bit metal and hard. I like softer instruments :sneaky:

:) I actually just finished writing a short speech on how people's opinions are so influenced by others opinions. It seems like a sort of domino effect opinions. At first I gotta admit I hated AOAL because of the 'disco' beat but I gotta admit it's really grown on me and the guitar riff just makes life so much better aha

It's so weird but it almost made me cry the first time I listened to AOAL lol.

As we get older we're less influenciable, or at least that's what I believe. Just let's have fun in this club and enjoy the next video