📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Off topic chats

I have not. Sounds like a speculation about a new star wars book? Probably not LOL What is it?

Whats your favourite Marvel character btw? :)

It's speculation over *spoilery stuff* based on this scene in the trailer [ATTACH=full]3537[/ATTACH]

you can see a man wearing a brown jacket in front of her. You can check out the video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOZGznfHA

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not. Sounds like a speculation about a new star wars book? Probably not LOL What is it?

Whats your favourite Marvel character btw? :)

And by the way, my favourite character is Iron Man, although he's kind of(very) a dick in the movies haha.

And by the way, my favourite character is Iron Man, although he's kind of(very) a dick in the movies haha.

Nah he´s so funny and cool! He is brilliant and he knows it hehe I dont know which one I´d pick. Probably Thor because of his powers, but I also love Spiderman because he almost flies haha and I love Captain America because first avenger and he´s just so earnest :)

Nah he´s so funny and cool! He is brilliant and he knows it hehe I dont know which one I´d pick. Probably Thor because of his powers, but I also love Spiderman because he almost flies haha and I love Captain America because first avenger and he´s just so earnest :)

Spider-Man's power set is kind of odd if you think about it, but it works to make him one of the heroes with the coolest fighting styles.

Spider-Man's power set is kind of odd if you think about it, but it works to make him one of the heroes with the coolest fighting styles.

I find Captain America strange shield odder haha I like the whole genetically modified by a spider bite thing hehe Spidey is probably my second favourite superhero. And yes his fighting style is great! I cant wait to see him in the next Avengers.

Anyone hyped for the upcoming Star Wars movie? :D

Eh I'm on the fence about it. I mean J.J. Abrahams is not exactly my favorite director. Also I just think of all the hype Episode I got and well you know...

Wow, I was expecting atleast some backlash from fans but all I hear is people saying it's good. So pumped to see it!

I expected people to love it, because as far as I could see JJ wanted to re-create the feel and vibe and look of A New Hope, which is basically what most old fans have been whining about for years hehe I also expected reviewers to love it because George Lucas is not involved and they´ve kinda always hated him :)

I personally loved both the original and the new trilogy for different reasons. They both have shortcomings and advantages. So Im not gonna love TFA just because it creates the old feel hehe Hopefully its actually a great movie and im gonna love it. I absolutely loved the trailers I´ve seen so far. (hope to get tickets for this monday!)

Staying home to work all day today, hopefully Ill be done during the weekend and be ready to see Force Awakens on Monday! yay :)

Im thinking it´d be nice to have a Star Wars thread but then I´d never stop posting LOL I dont think Ill ever join a star wars fan forum. I am just too into it I´d have to comment til my fingers bleed...not good hehe Better use of my spare time is to play with the Star Wars app lightsaber training game LOL

• Like 1
Wat why does this require paranoia

oh that's right our old little symbols denoting this are gone

Because I mistook a few girls for guys already haha so I am acutely aware of trying to make sure I dont do that again hehe

Because I mistook a few girls for guys already haha so I am acutely aware of trying to make sure I dont do that again hehe

I think the reason behind mistaking some members as boys is because they use one of the band members as their profile, so your brain unconsciously registers them as male lol. I also think part of the reason is because you read posts in your own voice, and because you're a male, you read their's in the voice of a male :)

• Like 1
I think the reason behind mistaking some members as boys is because they use one of the band members as their profile, so your brain unconsciously registers them as male lol. I also think part of the reason is because you read posts in your own voice, and because you're a male, you read their's in the voice of a male :)

Not the latter case at all, but totally the former haha Its the avatar pics that trick my brain I absolutely agree :)

• Like 1
I love Superhero TV shows :)

The only one I watched and own all the episodes is Smallville. Otherwise I find my superheroes in comics or movies hehe

p.s. today I saw both the new Captain America and new Superman vs Batman trailers in the cinema. Looked real good on the imax screen :)

Little girl: "You´re supposed to drink some milk" Santa: "I am lactose intolerant" *lol*

Funny movie :)

Alisbe: you in the US too? :)

No, I'm from Mexico but the Internet is amazing and I'm able to watch it!

And I remember that quote, is it Santa Clause?

No, I'm from Mexico but the Internet is amazing and I'm able to watch it!

And I remember that quote, is it Santa Clause?

Its The Santa Clause yes! :) And Disney would be pleased you like the Avengers as they own Marvel hehe

Its The Santa Clause yes! :) And Disney would be pleased you like the Avengers as they own Marvel hehe

lol I forget that! So, that's why I'm becoming a fan! Can't wait to watch Captain America!

• Like 1

Just some musings I wanted to share:

Just read about what mostly made Lucas sell Star Wars: the internet. All the backlash he read online made making movies not attractive to him anymore (and boy did he receive backlash). I knew he wanted to retire, but I had no idea the internet continous moaning and complaining and vitriol towards him had such a big say in his decision. This really saddens me because he´s the man who brought us amazing creations like Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I did enjoy the Force Awakens a lot but I wud be kidding myself if I´d say its not mostly a remake of the OT...resting on Lucas ideas and story.

Im just thinking its truly sad George did not get more feedback from the other side: the many millions of people who did enjoy and do enjoy his work, prequels included. Most people who enjoy something dont go online to talk about it for hours, but if you're unhappy about something you are much more likely to vent out your frustrations by sharing it with others. This imo gives a much askew feedback to the artist, with the added sad bonus that internet backlash tends to have a snowball effect, so more people get put off from seeing the movies.

Kinda shocking to be confronted with how much power our seemingly innocent words have and how they reach and impact an artist. Personally I love the internet and the sharing of ideas, and its nice for artists to get feedback from fans and have a closer relationship, but im afraid sometimes we are really taking things too far. Its imo never a fan´s right to decide what the artist should do or which direction he should take, and its baffling to me that a lot of Star Wars fans blame Lucas for essentially not making Star Wars as they wanted...well if you wanna make something, go out and make it, dont blame others for not creating it for you. This is not to say Lucas prequels did not have a lot of things I did not like, there is and always should be a place for saying "i dont like this, id have preferred something else", but the vitriol against him was imo very unfair and im very sad to hear that was the main cause he just gave up.

Ironically now that the fans who complained for years to get a OT v2 did get The Force Awakens, some are not too happy because its not original. An artist should really never do anything according to what people want (which would completely invalidate the idea of an artist btw), also cuz even people dont know what they want at the end of the day. You give them B, they want A, you give them back A, they miss B. I truly hope other artists of any field dont end up like Lucas, but continue creating for everyone, especially those who love their work and are not so loud on the internet comments.

• Like 2